What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to all tigers players

effnic

Bench
Your all a bunch of filthy divers, who are coached to dive. Pathetic skirt wearing idiots.

tz17

Juniors
I've seen less diving at a sydney FC game than that, farkin disgrace

Granted there were 2 highshots which were rightly penalised , but those other 2 deadset netball hits harder than that :sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
never mind effie, atleast it appears now that your boyfriend can concentrate on more important matters.

TimmyB

Juniors
Wouldn't have been any opportunities to dive if Manly didn't play like f**king grubs for the second half of the game.

8 linebreaks to 2 you skirt, that's why you lost. No ball playing ability whatsoever.

Your all a bunch of filthy divers, who are coached to dive. Pathetic skirt wearing idiots.

26-22

That's all that matters.

Your *edit*, 16 IQ, and constant buffett fixture team can head back home mate. Benji and Farah say you ain't welcome around these parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt23

Staff member
Effie is the manly version of Skeepe, or is that being a tad harsh?

Patsy

Juniors
i am worried this great game is becoming a slightly harder version of touch footy.

i.e. bryce gibbs looking up waiting for a penalty for no more than an arm crepping up to the chin after initial contact being chest

soft penalties and often leads to a try.

very disappointed in the way the game is headed.

Latest posts