What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to all tigers players

^_^

Juniors
Yeah sin bin was his own fault for sure he needed to relax.....they should have expected that from Farrah he is doing it quite a bit :(

simmo1

First Grade
A few games ago against the Titans Farah copped one across the nose, and struggled to his feet and played the ball. Should have done the same thing here. Disappointing.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
No actually, he's not.

I really don't understand the fuss about staying down to try and win a penalty and I've said this multiple times (not just when a Tigers player is involved).

Here's a tip - keep your arms away from a players head and they will have no option to try and milk a penalty. It is not f**king rocket science.

Eddie.

Bench
Looked like Farah did milk the penalty. However he was pretty awful in the second half, maybe Matai did get him. As for Matai, the goose should not be patting anyone on the back, the amount of the times he spends on his arse holding his shoulder or neck and then is back in action 2 minutes later.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Looked like Farah did milk the penalty. However he was pretty awful in the second half, maybe Matai did get him. As for Matai, the goose should not be patting anyone on the back, the amount of the times he spends on his arse holding his shoulder or neck and then is back in action 2 minutes later.

Pretty sure it's nerve damage, hurts like hell for a bit but he can get up and play on.

cupid

Juniors
Matai doesn't clutch his shoulder to milk a penalty though.

Bench
Matai stays down every week,every game the trainer is on and treating him,the commentaters are saying he is gone,then guess what,he is back playing again,people in glass houses.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
No actually, he's not.

I really don't understand the fuss about staying down to try and win a penalty and I've said this multiple times (not just when a Tigers player is involved).

Here's a tip - keep your arms away from a players head and they will have no option to try and milk a penalty. It is not f**king rocket science.

Matai didn't even get him. the biggest suprise for me wasn't the fact that farrah the cat stayed down, because that was to be expected, but more that the video ref found a penalty. It was just a sh!t pass from farrah to the bloke in row 3, he has a sook and lays down and the VR gives a penalty.
The pat on the back was sooooo funny, but is it worth 10 minutes? players pat the opposition on the back in spite everytime they make a mistake.

typicalfan

Coach
Soft, maybe he thought that Anthony Watts his old punching buddy was the benchmark in milking and tried to beat him.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
No actually, he's not.

It's called a dog act maybe you should start supporting soccer, their all fine with cheating diving soft merkins.

Latest posts