What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to all tigers players

Ulysseus

Bench
Matai should have slapped him harder........................................on the neck................................actually on the sweet spot of the neck................................with a hammer.

f**king piss poor.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Dive for sure.

What about Gus suggesting that Benji deliberately threw the ball into a Manly player so that the Manly player who picked up the crumbs would be offside.

If he can do that Gus, why the f**k can't he kick a goal to save his slife?

dclayw

Juniors
From this day forth Farah shall be known as THE Milkman.

Some players will do ANYTHING to win a game and it's just not on.

Compare Farah's effort to Ben Hornby's on Friday night. Enough said.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Disgraceful. We need to toughen up the game. If you take a dive and get caught you should be suspended. I can't stand watching soccer. Good sport, but far too soft. I'd hate league to continue down this line.

cupid

Juniors
How about Mitch Brown at the end, I also thought Lote might of been milking abit when he went down ingoal. f**king biggest divers in the comp, the NRL need to penalise players for diving.

Ladmate

Bench
How about Mitch Brown at the end, I also thought Lote might of been milking abit when he went down ingoal. f**king biggest divers in the comp, the NRL need to penalise players for diving.

What was there to be gained?

MSIH

Bench
Used to be a massive Farah fan. He's a f**ken joke. Lost me. De Gois for NSW hooker.

What a sweet, sweet win.

Latest posts