What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metcalf / Tracey

Ozzi_78

First Grade
What is Metcalf's contract situation with us? I thought it was trial based or only a year, to see how he went? Plus he wasn't even in the top 30 at the start of the year from memory.
They might want to lock him up a bit longer, because a lot of clubs will be watching him now.
Locked up til 2022

512367C2-0ACB-4443-A61F-3D33AF9451FB.jpeg

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think he was in the Dev squad this year and top 30 next year. Obviously they brought him into the top 30 this year.

Off the Jets games I watched he looks threatening all the time and not a bad goal kicker too!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why does everyone think Hynes can’t kick?? From what iv seen he won’t have a problem. Metcalf played half for nearly his whole career so assume he can kick 2
I’ve just not seen it. Absolutely assumption from me that it isn’t a strength. If I’m wrong than yay for us.

Stake Removed

First Grade
What impressed with Metcalf as well he backed up on any break his was always pushing up for the offload, and he has genuine speed to burn as well

snout

First Grade
Moyza is 6.
Hands down.

He won't play 26 weeks.
Hands down.

I'm on this horse and gonna flog it til it's dead....Trindal would be a super number 9.
Cam Smith had the halfback qualities as did Danny buderus.
Tricky ran straight yesterday and had his best game in first grade. That's what those other 2 had - quick pick up and running at slow defenders bringing their runners onto the ball.

Flogging away.

sandshark

Bench
Did you guys know that Metcalfe is the second coming of Christ? I must say its better than the second coming of Nathan Gardner.

he'll be a handy no:14 for 2022.

Ads

First Grade
Tracey is playing himself out of the 17 IMO. Not a half. Not a centre and a very average winger. The fact he can play all those positions plus more probably keeps him in jersey 14.

Peregian shark

Juniors
Agree with most of that except I think you’ll find Tricky is being groomed as the long term half assuming he keeps improving and it’s just a matter of who his partner is. Metcalfe was very good yesterday and I like what I see but to put it in perspective it was the Tigers and they were very ordinary. I think Tracey is either a winger or out and out 14 if Ronnie and Big Sexy are available. Very glad we didn’t sign Connor Tracey given the early signs of Metcalfe.
Pretty sure he signed for 3 years mate

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This club has invested in Trindall.

NYC when there was one then, won Reggies, you really cannot ask for a better apprentice.

Now just let him own the 7, give him 50 games minimum.

His great mates Will K, and Blayke got head starts.

When is Pele back?

Stake Removed

First Grade

NYC when there was one then, won Reggies, you really cannot ask for a better apprentice.

When is Pele back?
Pele next year

Frenzy.

Immortal

When is Pele back?

Depends on what you read and where you read it. NRL app has him back in Round 25. He had a Lisfranc fracture. Surgery. Can't see him being back this year.