What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

chewsta

First Grade
Gordon may be out of position in the centres but he'll still bust his ass for the team and be ten times the centre Ayshford is.

bluefox1968

Juniors
HEADLINE:
Sharks forced to field a NSW-Cup standard backline.

No, wait, we do that every week anyway!

;-)

Frailty

First Grade
He will be very ineffectual at centre.

As much as I thin Ayshford is shit, our game is not conducive to great centre play. They get the ball with little time and space to create any real threat to defences.

I'm also not convinced that Gordon is a better defender.

But I'll be happily proved wrong, and I like that we're trying something new - even if it is injury forced.

Surely

Post Whore
I'd prefer to leave Gordon at fb and put gards in at 5/8 instead of Holdsworth.

Much as our centers are crap Holdsworth is worse.

chewsta

First Grade
Heading to Forster for the weekend to relax and do some fishing. I'll probably head to the pub to watch the game as Im interested to see Gards have a crack again.
But if Holdsworth is named, I cant see myself making any effort to watch at all.
Ide rather see Taga play 5/8 atleast it would give him the game time he deserves to have.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Dave Riccio (sharks fan,journo) and the sharks site have stated Fa' Brown is in firsts this week, with Holdsworth as halves partner...team to be announced

Jono Russell

Bench
Dave Riccio (sharks fan,journo) and the sharks site have stated Fa' Brown is in firsts this week, with Holdsworth as halves partner...team to be announced

That will do me. Holdsworth is the worst person to partner Brown. He ruined Penanis first crack at grade. He must be giving someone under the table attention.

Latest posts