What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Madsharkie

First Grade
I know reefy can sometimes come up with some 'out there' stuff, but I tend to agree on Gordon. He's easily our best back. Might not have the complete skill set of the best FB's but he tries harder than most players. Without him we'd be a LOT worse off than we are.

Last edited:

Ads

First Grade
Im just laughing at one of the best fullbacks in the game. Honestly. No.

King Ben

Juniors
Rothfield just tweeted that Gordon will be named in the centres for the Dragons game..

..Gards at fullback.

webShark

Rothfield just tweeted that Gordon will be named in the centres for the Dragons game..

..Gards at fullback.

That's my mail too. No I am not Rothfield. Stapo and Gagan on the wings. Holmes lovers will be happy.

Gall 50/50. Decision upto him later in the week.

mxlegend99

Referee
Reckon this move is happening at the same time Dugan is playing centre so that Daley has a few more optiins at right centre for NSW?

I'm hoping he kills it and purts his name forward. Still a massive fan of his.

The Popper

Bench
Good. Too many blokes dishing up krap week after week, thinking no one can take their position. A bit of competition for positions could be just what the doctor ordered. About time.

Ads

First Grade
That's my mail too. No I am not Rothfield. Stapo and Gagan on the wings. Holmes lovers will be happy.

Finally some changes. Gagan interests me. Hope he gets a run. Will be interesting to watch if those changes happen. Assuming Feki is injured? Is Gordon to centres ridding us of Wright/Ayshford or is Luetele injured?

webShark

Reckon this move is happening at the same time Dugan is playing centre so that Daley has a few more optiins at right centre for NSW?

I'm hoping he kills it and purts his name forward. Still a massive fan of his.

Purely forced as Feki,Leutele,Ryan and Jono injured. Reggies centres are Storm players. Nothing to do with NSW. We can lose 4 from our starting back line and still no Holmes. Ah well, it was good hoping he would play. Elocution lessons not going well I suppose.

Big Bloke

Juniors

Why? All the mail points to Gards being at fullback. Do you know something else?

webShark

Why? All the mail points to Gards being at fullback. Do you know something else?

Sorry, relating to Holmes, said tongue in cheek. Meant Holmes fans would not be happy. That includes me. Gards already shown what he can and cant do.

Last edited:

tye

Juniors
I think the right decision is to play Gards at fullback and give Holmes time in Reggie to see how he handles playing with the big boys. His time will come! Playing him and gagan with Gordon out of position could turn into a disaster.

Card Shark

Immortal
'bout time Gards was given another crack.

I know he can be shit but he's no worse than a few in front of him.

This injury crisis bloody ridiculous - back to Rd 1 again.

Since 73

First Grade

..Gards at fullback.

Well this can only be good. Nothing else.

I called for him to be in the centres about 10 weeks ago.

This may well be a case of strengthening one position to make another stronger.