What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Club Theme songs for 2005....

Parramatta - Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong (except for the crap lyric about eagles flying)

Manly - Freefallin'

BD5733

Juniors
fish said:
Thats one of the biggest media beat ups of all.

If all these players didn't like Smith as a coach then why are so many returning to be coached by him.

Include in that Morrison, Morris and Tahu who he coached at rep level prior to these players coming to Parramatta.

Maybe because they are his boys and you must admit if your on the in with smith it's nigh impossible to get dropped no matter how they perform.Not having a shot just an opinion.

Plus Tahu I would have thought had a very attractive rea$on for going to the Eels and Morrison would have done anything to get back to Sydney to be closer to the eye of the Rep selectors.

Yeah thats fine to hold the opinion like that, but many people take both sides of the fence to suit their argument.

Ie Smith is crazy cos he is buying all these players back

or

No one wants to be coached by Smith.

You can't subscribe to both arguments I dont think.

Any by the way fish....

fish said:
Tahu I would have thought had a very attractive rea$on for going to the Eels
Thats GOLD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fish

Juniors
Parramatta - Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong

Yeah Smithy's lovin your club to death.

How is it going too far?

Smith has made some dumb arse decisions in his time but he does have a proven record of developing good sides.

What does Hasler have?

He was a waterboy

All coaches have to start some where.........How long has Bwian been a first grade coach and how many premierships has all that experience and money brought?
Des has been coaching 1 year so it is only GUESSING that he will be a poor or master coach.I suppose we will wait and see when it comes to Des but we already know on Bwians count.

fish

Juniors
Yeah thats fine to hold the opinion like that, but many people take both sides of the fence to suit their argument.

or

Any by the way fish....

Honestly I think Parra have some great players coming to the club and never had a go at you over that,it's the ones he lets go that has me and most of the league community baffled.

BD5733

Juniors
fish said:

or

Any by the way fish....

Honestly I think Parra have some great players coming to the club and never had a go at you over that,it's the ones he lets go that has me and most of the league community baffled.

I think if all clubs were scutinised the same way by the media, 2GB in particular, then the amount of players released by us wouldn't look anywhere near as bad.

Even if someone listed the players we have released you'd find that we weren't the first club to release them yet we are the only ones being criticised. (Ie Donald-Nth Qld, Drew-Penrith)

eelsta

Bench
HELLO ref tahu and $ please kennedy and $ whats the bloody differance :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fish

Your the only person here thats making an issue out of this as the majority of people on here think Witt is a DUD. I am willing to help Witt pack his bags that how Much I don't rate him. He has nothing except for a good kicking game u will find this out soon enough. And even if u think he is good which he is not then u will be cumming in your pants when u see some of the players we have coming through, they shit on Witt sideways.

eelsta

Bench
ok manly fans ,question are we going to hear from you every time witt kicks a goal etc SAYING thanks mr smith for giving us witt if so get in line because we are used to all that shit #-o #-o #-o

fish

Juniors
think if all clubs were scutinised the same way by the media, 2GB in particular, then the amount of players released by us wouldn't look anywhere near as bad.

Even if someone listed the players we have released you'd find that we weren't the first club to release them yet we are the only ones being criticised. (Ie Donald-Nth Qld, Drew-Penrith)

You could be right but it still a bloody long list and I would say it is right up there.Hadley has his agendas and sticks with them until he get's his way,look at the way we copped it when Fatty was incharge but now he has gone it has miracously stopped and we are getting ample positive coverage.

fish

Juniors
Fish

Your the only person here thats making an issue out of this as the majority of people on here think Witt is a DUD. I am willing to help Witt pack his bags that how Much I don't rate him. He has nothing except for a good kicking game u will find this out soon enough. And even if u think he is good which he is not then u will be cumming in your pants when u see some of the players we have coming through, they sh*t on Witt sideways.

I suppose I will just wait and see I suppose......By the way I must comment on your unique way of putting things in perspective.

fish

Juniors
ok manly fans ,question are we going to hear from you every time witt kicks a goal etc SAYING thanks mr smith for giving us witt if so get in line because we are used to all that sh*t

Not at all,if you have followed what has been written it is just a discussion on the merrits of each club.There has been no shit slinging or bragging for my part because you have lost a player.

This is probably the longest I have been in an opposing teams forum,I'm quite enjoying the discussion and watching "some" here get there knickers well and truly twisted.

eelsta

Bench
fish said:
ok manly fans ,question are we going to hear from you every time witt kicks a goal etc SAYING thanks mr smith for giving us witt if so get in line because we are used to all that sh*t

Not at all,if you have followed what has been written it is just a discussion on the merrits of each club.There has been no sh*t slinging or bragging for my part because you have lost a player.

This is probably the longest I have been in an opposing teams forum,I'm quite enjoying the discussion and watching "some" here get there knickers well and truly twisted.
well said fish, please feel welcome here anytime 8)

fish

Juniors
HELLO ref tahu and $ please kennedy and $ whats the bloody differance

The difference is we are a club that is rebuilding from near colapse in 2002,we lost alot of talent from the merger and need to buy experience to go with our young up and comers.

fish

Juniors
well said fish, please feel welcome here anytime

Awwww I feel warm and fuzzy,thanks.
Well you guys have kept me long enough from what I have to do,I'm off home for a beer and a steak and hail praise to my statue of Michael Witt :lol: :lol:

Reedy

Juniors
fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

Not Parra that's for certain..........Just mucking around,my intentions were not to come here for a blue at the start but some of you guys are just so arogant it's hard not to.I reackon alot of you guys have it over the Rooter supporters in the chip on the shoulder stakes.

I concur.