What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Stagger eel

Staff member
don't worry about Witt!! what about Ben Harris! wasn't he a done deal a week ago?? who would be your starting centres next year?? I know we're off the beaten tract but curious to know?

eelavation said:
don't worry about Witt!! what about Ben Harris! wasn't he a done deal a week ago?? who would be your starting centres next year?? I know we're off the beaten tract but curious to know?

Apparently Terry Hill is one of them!!!

Time to laugh at Manly again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
eelavation said:

Hicks, Alberts, Stephenson would be our top three I would imagine.

And Ben Harris was only postboard speculation...

fish

Juniors
Keep collecting those spoons boys your doing a great job.........

Terry Hill.....Yeah that is something to laugh at you won't get any argument from our Supporters,I'd be suprised if the club went that way now.

Brian Smith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He has the safest job in league........You poor fools.

Eelementary

Post Whore
fish said:

Terry Hill.....Yeah that is something to laugh at you won't get any argument from our Supporters,I'd be suprised if the club went that way now.

Brian Smith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He has the safest job in league........You poor fools.

HAHAHA brilliant, considreing we haven't won the spoon in years.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Eelementary said:
fish said:

HAHAHA brilliant, considreing we haven't won the spoon in years.

But you have won it! :D

eelsta

Bench
True EEL said:
well said Coach Sterling :clap: :clap: :clap:

and BS might have a short memory but i'm sure all the players that he has burned over his career don't and that list is simply growing by the minute....

why does the club think they should continue to put up with this from BS???

if it going to cost almost $1 million to pay him out - well bite the bullet and do it as far as i am concerend because i am so over his reign at Parra its not funny
if its going to cost 1 million dollars to get rid of him ill be the first to contribute poq smith and take fitz mouth with you/ good luck witt and good luck to manly

fish

Juniors
Who do you follow Fish?

Not Parra that's for certain..........Just mucking around,my intentions were not to come here for a blue at the start but some of you guys are just so arogant it's hard not to.I reackon alot of you guys have it over the Rooter supporters in the chip on the shoulder stakes.

fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

Not Parra that's for certain..........Just mucking around,my intentions were not to come here for a blue at the start but some of you guys are just so arogant it's hard not to.I reackon alot of you guys have it over the Rooter supporters in the chip on the shoulder stakes.

And you say you don't come looking for a blue......

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

mate!

you could put shit on our club as much as you want, in fact there are no harsher critics of our club than our own supporters but to compare us to Roosters supporters is pretty low, don't you think?

I once saw a Manly supporter abuse the shit out of a Souths fan so thet makes you just as bad as dogs fans???...

stop generalising???

BD5733

Juniors
fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

Arrogant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Much of the talk in here has been backed up with reasoning. (From both Parra and Manly fans)

To compare it with the arrogance of some Rooster supporters......thats just low :( and indicates your out of any constructive ideas. So...... :arrow:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

:lol:

fish

Juniors

Have a look at my first post in this thread and then have a look at the responses.....How was I looking for a blue?

mate!

you could put sh*t on our club as much as you want, in fact there are no harsher critics of our club than our own supporters but to compare us to Roosters supporters is pretty low, don't you think?

I once saw a Manly supporter abuse the sh*t out of a Souths fan so thet makes you just as bad as dogs fans???...

stop generalising???

I wasn't generalising,the words "some" and "alot" were in that post.If I was generalising I would have said all Parra supporters were arrogant and all parra supporters have it over the Rooters in the chip on the shoulder stakes......Fortunately there are a few that stop me from generalising in this thread.

fish

Juniors
To compare it with the arrogance of some Rooster supporters......thats just low and indicates your out of any constructive ideas. So......

How is it a lack of constructive Ideas to give an opinion,just stating a fact as I see it.......No offence to those that offered said constructive ideas.

eelsta

Bench
fish said:
Who do you follow Fish?

oh please fish arogant , you still havnt said who you follow :roll: :roll: :roll:

eelsta

Bench
by the wat i dont find roosters fans arrogant, i mean all the crap they put up with on the nrl pages is unbelievable and if they dare return serve there arrogant :roll:

Latest posts