What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt

Should we sign Michael Witt?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he isn't good enough

• No, we have better prospects coming through

• Maybe, depending on the room we have under the salary cap

• Total voters

Johns Magic

Referee
"Apparently"(according to the Eels Forum), Michael Witt is being released from his current contract.

Does anyone think he could be a good pickup in the next couple of years? They didn't actually confirm whether they were releasing him this year or next year, so that may be a problem.

With Johns leaving, it could be a good option, and obviously having his brother here will help our causes. I wouldn't mind him at the club, as I believe he is a better playmaking talent than Steve and Kidley.

If we do release or cut down Perry and Hughes' contracts then I think it could be possible.

I know it is all speculation at the moment, however I'd be interested to know your opinions :?:

roopy

Referee
He can play a number of positions.
If he can't find a club and would come to us for match payments I'd take him on.

macavity

Referee
why would parra be letting him go????

not like they have an abundance of halves options, and he wouldnt be on mega-bucks...

thuganomics

Coach
Why would the Eels want to Release him though, beacuse PJ Marsh is no guarentee to stay on the field for 26 rounds.

It would be a good signing for ud, i doubt we will grab him however.

Alex28

Coach
maybe if he doesn't come here, he can take his useless brother with him.

Luke Dorn would be a much, much, much better prospect than Michael Witt.

northey

First Grade
why would parra be letting him go????
:lol: :lol:
well we know that parra has something about brothers being on the same team... think about it

ian hindmash and nathan hindmarsh = parra els (then)
ian hindmash = canberra and nathan hindmarsh = parra (now)
jason cayless and the other one :? = parra (then)
jason = parra and other one = rooters (now)
steve witt and michael witt = parra (then)
steve = newi and mick = parra (now)

Spike

First Grade
I don't particularly want him. I've seen him play a number of times and he has done nothing to suggest he is worth signing for the money he would be seeking. The only way he should come to the Knights is if the eels are paying a good chunk of his contract aka Todd Payten with the Raiders.

Latest posts