What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Middle 8’s

deluded pom?

Coach
The Dobbins’ SL future is still not secured after they raced into a 19-0 lead thirty minutes into the game. Toulouse then scored 34 unanswered points before the Dobbins scored a late consolation try. :D In other news London Broncos turned over Salford 11-8 and TWP beat Widnes 20-12.

Storm13

Juniors
I think Toulouse needed London to lose against Salford. They should beat Halifax but might be one game too much for Toulouse to beat Salford away.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
So round 7 is:
Salford v Toulouse
London v Halifax
Leeds v Toronto
Hull kr v Widnes

If London pile on points at home to bear Halifax and Toronto lose to Leeds by a try or two we could easily see London in 4th on the final day. If TO, London, rovers and Toronto won on the final day which is a massively unlikely combo of results it would be a photo finish on PD for 1st - 3rd and 4th - 5th.

playdaball

Bench
So for Occasional SL fans like myself, what is the likely outcome regarding teams playing SL next season?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well they got what was originally intended in the middle eights at least. Every game has huge meaning in the last round

I would have thought that having 2 non British teams promoted to Super League for next season would be a marketing mans dream and think of the interest in France for our game if Toulouse were to join the Catalan Dragons in Super League

Evil Homer

Staff member
So for Occasional SL fans like myself, what is the likely outcome regarding teams playing SL next season?
One of Toronto, Toulouse or London will definitely be in SL next year. There is a very small outside chance that two of them could be in SL depending on all sorts of possible outcomes in the matches next week.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Squeaky bum time! God its hard work being a Rovers fan!! Final round could go anyway, still all to play for for 5 of the 8 teams.

Dn3jHumW0AATA50.jpg