What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m a recent immigrant to the west. Happy as Larry.

Snuck in underage during the death of the pub rock era.

Saw the odd cat fight and brawl. Lads could really fight in those days!
The pub rock days were the best. My kids don’t believe me when I tell them I saw INXS, the Oils etc in pubs across Sydney. They just can’t comprehend it. The old Panthers Club in Station Street all the bands played there in the late 70’s early 80’s.

Black Diamond

Juniors
If nothing else at least you have good taste in music.

Were you to young to enjoy the days of watching Ac Dc, Angels Raidiators, INXS at the old Comb and Cutter, Blacktown or the old Panthers club in Station Street. Those were the days.
O.M.G. The Comb and Cutter holds so many awesome memories of my youth ....... and some I probably don't remember 🤣

DinkyDi

Juniors
I am actually enjoying watching Parra toweling the Tigers. If we had our SOO players, the result would have been better. Now I shall wash my mouth out.

I am actually enjoying watching Parra toweling the Tigers. If we had our SOO players, the result would have been better. Now I shall wash my mouth out.
Shake hands and move on to the Pickled Parrot Gladesville.

Saw Swanee and mi sex there. Now it’s a lentil pillow workshop, car park full of Tesla’s and bicycles.

Used to smell of vomit, Mary j and the odd couple doing their thing.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The pub rock days were the best. My kids don’t believe me when I tell them I saw INXS, the Oils etc in pubs across Sydney. They just can’t comprehend it. The old Panthers Club in Station Street all the bands played there in the late 70’s early 80’s.

Sounds great. Some years later I saw Rose tatoo out in the bush somewhere. Highlight of my younger life I went to Sydney Show Ground in town and saw these blokes......friggin amazing.

DinkyDi

Juniors
The only explanation for that performance is Grant Atkins is a Penriff supporter . The dude blew the whistle like he was blowing c**k
So how is this the fault of the Panthers? Just goes to show that your team can only beat a depleted side. I can not wait for our next match.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
So how is this the fault of the Panthers? Just goes to show that your team can only beat a depleted side. I can not wait for our next match.
The game was in the balance until the brain dead spastic took matters into his own hands . He must be a Penrith supporter, it is relevant