What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milford is molo’s cousin

NRLMad

Juniors
Interesting, would you take Anthony Milford as hooker/utility/super sub for next year at 5-600k?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Interesting, would you take Anthony Milford as hooker/utility/super sub for next year at 5-600k?
No I wouldn’t, if I was looking for a hooker I would probably buy Reed Mahoney from the Eels, by all accounts they have some young guns they are looking at possibly at his expense. He would be just what the doctor ordered as far as I’m concerned.

possm

Coach
Wishart will come into his own this season. I predict he will be our utility on the bench in 2022. He is the type of player we need to develop and I believe our current coaching staff are well qualified to bring him through.

We lost Cook to the Dogs and then to Souths, it would be a real shame to do the same with Wishart.

On Saturday we will see how Robson has developed.

watatank

Coach
If we happened to sign Milford we would be getting him as a half next to Hunt like they did at the Broncos (McCullough also hooker) which is a more interesting thought than being Molo's cousin

Won't happen anyway, because Broncos will want to keep him more than we want to sign him. Sullivan will hopefully emerged by then too

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Wishart will come into his own this season. I predict he will be our utility on the bench in 2022. He is the type of player we need to develop and I believe our current coaching staff are well qualified to bring him through.

We lost Cook to the Dogs and then to Souths, it would be a real shame to do the same with Wishart.

On Saturday we will see how Robson has developed.

Wishart played at 5/8 last weekend. BB played the 80 mins at hooker. With no reserve grade game this weekend it would be difficult to see him as a utility in 2022.
I believe young Connor Muhleisen is the hooking prospect they are looking at.

Gareth67

First Grade
Milford’s career has had too many ups and downs for my liking , great at Canberra when still young , however over the last couple of seasons he just has not be able to perform consistently , especially when required to do so .

Much prefer our possums idea of Wishart , the chaps a real busy player who truly gets involved in the game .