What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milne to debut tonight

woodgers

Bench
Macko8 said:
haha yeah thanx pal. yea you F U C K E N
little spoilt BRAT......your prolly one of those little weizel type poofs..that stand in the army and yell sh*t out and when the going gets tough you run and hide, i'd love sooo much to put a hit on you.should plan that actually..no but you wouldnt even touch a footy ball you sook!.....keep talking little big man cause i havent even started yet...

What are you on about? Are you saying that my guys are Weasels? I have been one of the main members for years and can never remember anyone yelling out stuff and then running and hiding, if they did then I would have something to say about it. Would you care to enlighten me to what you mean on this matter.

Raider_69

Post Whore
id enlighten you on the matter Woodgers, id say the bloke is full of sh*t and talks out his arse. But i dont want to do that, incase im ever at Cabramatta's training sessions :lol:

Latest posts