What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini New Blues Fullback

fred95

Juniors
He wasn't superrior to Buderus but Wing played an important role in the games he played. In 2003 he used to average way over 100 metres a game. No hooker could take metres from dummy half like Craig Wing.
Or miss tackles like him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bullshit, Wing wasn't one of the strongest defenders but he was no speed hump.

he was an effective speed hump...

craig wing 1
car 0

attachment.php

Ozzy

First Grade
Muzby I am a little offended that you chose to post here after being banned from the 50uff$ section. What are you trying to imply?

But welcome anyway.
The fact that he was banned from the 50uff$ section makes him an honorary member in this section. :p

Souths are the most winningest and oldest rugby league team in the history of rugby league in Australia having won (20) premierships.Souths have won more than any other club as i stated to DKOR dont take it to heart because all other team supporters cant match (20)premierships they are all jealous:lol:

Jealousy is a curse simple as that long live the pride of the league the people's team:DThe south sydney rabbitohs.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

CMUX

Souths are the most winningest and oldest rugby league team in the history of rugby league in Australia having won (20) premierships.

Lol i swear i saw a similar spiel from you yesterday except you claimed 50uff$ were the “winningest professional sports team on the planet”
:lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
Thought I owed it to Mini to come back here and say he did everything Stuart could have asked of him tonight.

I still don't think he deserved selection based on his club form lately, but he played like he did tonight.

He's not the player he once was, but he's still a champion.

Well done, I was really happy for him because I've always liked the guy.

perverse

Referee
i'll echo JM's sentiments. he didn't deserve his selection, but did put egg on my face tonight, like a class act would. i was very happy for him.

Latest posts