What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MINOR SEMI FINAL. Panthers v Warriors

broncoman

Juniors
Disapointing personal score and not a great way to go out of the competition, we had a good year though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mick, you sir are a God amongst mere peasants.

I will not tolerate any ill words against you by anyone, else they will find themselves on the wrong end of a hit and run.

Oh Micky, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind
HEY MICKY, HEY, HEY MICKY!

Big Mick

Referee
Mick, you sir are a God amongst mere peasants.

I will not tolerate any ill words against you by anyone, else they will find themselves on the wrong end of a hit and run.

Oh Micky, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind
HEY MICKY, HEY, HEY MICKY!

lol...you my friend are disturbed and I love it. lol

But the ill words were spoken by myself, so in essence you'll kill me!...lol

hey mick you dident let us down at all, you fought hard as our captain and it has been an honour playing under you in my debut season!

2010 here we come :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol...you my friend are disturbed and I love it. lol

But the ill words were spoken by myself, so in essence you'll kill me!...lol
Gods can't be killed ;-)

So in essence I can't kill you.

I might get some hot chick to visit you and give you a gentle spanking, thats about it though.:cool:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Great win Warriors! To the Panthers - it's not hard to see that you guys will again be there at the business end next year. Mick, you are a skipper that I'm proud to model myself on, and you have far from let anyone down. Chin up mate!

Jessbass - as soon as I read that article, I knew straight away that it would get potm. A superb read, and I shed a quiet tear while reading it.

Well done all around teams!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Captain's Knock:

To the Panthers, well done on a hard fought season. You're a team that can crush an unsuspecting opposition. I look forward to seeing you guys do another lap in 2010.

To the referee, many thanks for the quick marking, especially under difficult circumstances. Week 3 awaits!

To the Warriors, congrats! We needed to give it our all, and Penrith ensure that nothing less would suffice. Carn, Warriors! Titans, here we come!

And on a personal note...wow. Just wow. I wanted to do Sonny justice, and to get a personal record score in the process is incredibly humbling.
Damn you and your emotional powerful article! Why couldn't you pull a hammy :p

Seriously mate, great article, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Everyone has high hopes of a good score with their articles, and I was thinking pretty highly of mine, but after reading your article I instantly felt that my article was nothing in comparison.

You've stormed into the main game, and rightly so. The two best performing and consistent sides for the last two years meet up in the GF, it seems just.

I look forward to playing alongside you in the Quadnations, don't use up all your good stuff yet ;-)

Panthers, guys we've finally shown everyone what we're capable of. Next year we'll be firing and the rest of the competition will see us a stronger opponent than before, and rightfully so.

Mick you're a legend. I'll be happy to sign another contract extension to join Azkatro and Nutty with the Panthers til the end of 3015.:cool:

Titanic

First Grade
Totally understand. I've had a chat to Pistol and I can see that point of view.

It was my own stupid mistake that I didn't read the references fine print enough.

Mate it didn't affect the result and what happens, happens. We've enjoyed every encounter with the Panthers and look forward to renewing pleasantries next year.

Jess, perhaps we should join teams and save us all the trouble... the Terrians? or perhaps the Witties. I think we will set a record for teams that play each other in one season or even over two years.

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
ooh and jessbass, brilliant article, it brought me to tears because i know how tragic a loss of someone loved can be. great job.

Warriors, well done, good luck for the Titans! Jesbass especially, just wow.

Jessbass - as soon as I read that article, I knew straight away that it would get potm. A superb read, and I shed a quiet tear while reading it.

Damn you and your emotional powerful article! Why couldn't you pull a hammy :p

Seriously mate, great article, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Everyone has high hopes of a good score with their articles, and I was thinking pretty highly of mine, but after reading your article I instantly felt that my article was nothing in comparison.

Guys, thanks so much for the feedback. To hear such strong words from writers whom I respect, (including the referee's take on my piece), is incredibly humbling.

Jesbass

First Grade
Mate it didn't affect the result and what happens, happens. We've enjoyed every encounter with the Panthers and look forward to renewing pleasantries next year.

Jess, perhaps we should join teams and save us all the trouble... the Terrians? or perhaps the Witties. I think we will set a record for teams that play each other in one season or even over two years.

So would I be Tesbass, and you Jitanic? A merge in this final week would be quite the coup! :lol:

Last edited:

rayroxon

Juniors
Where was I whilst 5 pages of thread happened?

Great stuff panthers, great to see you at the business end of the season.

Great work JB, done good played hard :) Great work as well Warriors, let's keep this thing going.

Thanks Pistol for the marking as always.

Cmon next week!