What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

hindy111

Post Whore
The only fight you would have ever participated in real life is when you downloaded Pokemon Go, nerd.
Violence and fighting are negative energies. Some have matured and evolved past that.
Have a cup of tea and relax, breath in and breath out and enjoy the air. Release the anger.

Bazal

Post Whore
Violence and fighting are negative energies. Some have matured and evolved past that.
Have a cup of tea and relax, breath in and breath out and enjoy the air. Release the anger.

Nah man sometimes merkins need a good belting....that said the last real fight I got in I punched a prop and quickly realised I'd bitten off more than I could chew. Well, it seemed quick to me. Realistically it was about half an hour later when I woke up.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt darling

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah man sometimes merkins need a good belting....that said the last real fight I got in I punched a prop and quickly realised I'd bitten off more than I could chew. Well, it seemed quick to me. Realistically it was about half an hour later when I woke up.
Last time I got in a fight with a front rower I f**ken knocked the merkin out. Then when I got back from the sin bin I kicked a field goal. We lost 28-7

Avenger

Immortal
This kid will only get better. Braith Anasta said on Foxtel that he is one of the best short side attacking players in the game. His long kicking game was awesome this afternoon and complimented Norman's perfectly. I think we are looking at our best halves combination since John Morris/Tim Smith.

Djay

Juniors
His a brilliant little player when he turns it on, he looks more dangerous then Norman half the time.

His running game is brilliant, nearly poked through at one stage, has some speed on him, defended extremely well today for me, made good contact and his kicking game short and long was honestly near perfect I couldn't fault one kick, both he and Norman were awesome and it was a big reason why we won. They were working it out of they're own end more often then from perfection kicking.

So good to see, his gonna be great for us I said it after the Souths game, just give him some time and he will learn more and more, he has so much up side.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not sure class is the right word. And that's not a knock on him, but for me, class is consistent.....Moses is a lot of things, but consistent isn't one of them.

He was very good tonight, don't get me wrong, and that field goal was Steve Waugh Iceman stuff.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mark Waugh was class but inconsistent meaning class doesn't mean consistent.

I also wouldn't call Junior class. Elegant, magnificent to watch, sure. But not class.

Steve Waugh was class. Mark Waugh was a flawed genius.

Djay

Juniors
His such a smart player, and oozes class.

When he runs he looks dangerous, his kicking game is awesome, his defence was actually brilliant tonight, and he attack the short side as good as anyone.

Consistency is key and this is a few good games from him, his gonna be huge for us.

jk13

First Grade
Imagine if he had a forward pack that could make forward progress tonight. He's not perfect but he's definitely improved the team overall

Latest posts