What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein needs to go

RedVDragon

Juniors
Coast Dragon one of the important missing links in our spine is the number 9. It wasn't just today's performance that I am singling out Mitch Rein. Under Wayne are you serious our number nines where Young and Fien I didn't see Rein play a part in our 2010 Grand Final campain. So no Coast Dragon I don't see where your going with that!!!

If you watched the Tigers game Robbie Farrar controlled that game exceptionally well to get them back into the game. When has Mutch Rein ever done that. It's time he goes and play footy in the local Wollongong comp where he belongs and be done with it. You can then go and enjoy watching him play as you would be his one and only fan. Oh second fan I forgot about Steve Price.

Godz Illa

Coach
We need to sack Price asap. I'm confident that under a new coach Mitch Rein will become an important member of the NSW Cup premiership tilt for the Cutters.

Hmm I have no time for Price I've made that pritty obvious maybe your a bit slow on the uptake my bad.

You do realise Farah is an international dummy half or didn't you know that either again my apologises.

He has errors the whole team has errors they are playing like crap ever single one of them but I won't let that stand in the way of your one player blame.

Funny thing the Illawarra comp would dish up better shit than the Dragons at least Ryles and Fien showed more MONGREL.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Yeah you can't blame one single player for this bullshit, the forward pack collectively as well as our coaching staff more importantly!

Changa's Nose

Juniors
Even though the second half just became funny (in a black humour type of way), I started to get worried when Sio crossed for their first try next to the corner post and six of our players all stood still with their heads down or pointing fingers at each other while he ran around behind them to place the ball down near the posts.

bottle

Coach
Better crew, better coaching, less pressure on the DH.
To ask him to play 80 minutes when we are getting smashed is insane for starters.
Give him a break ffs.
Garvey, Witt, Quinlan, somebody has to provide an alternative for a 15-20 minute cameo.
Having said that, without some go forward, or forwards at least holding their own, it won't matter in the long run.
Same for the halves.
It's a carve up at present.

bottle

Coach
Even though the second half just became funny (in a black humour type of way), I started to get worried when Sio crossed for their first try next to the corner post and six of our players all stood still with their heads down or pointing fingers at each other while he ran around behind them to place the ball down near the posts.

Yes wasn't that a disturbing look. No desire to hold back the tide at all.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Coast Dragon does my reply to your dribble refer that I claim that your a supporter of Price...NO.

I think you like having personal digs at any of my threads. Let's remember one thing we are both passionate Dragons fan...YES. Well if that's the case lets remember that. I have noticed that you spend a lot of time posting irrelevant comments on this forum.

Support of the team is at the ground where it counts not on social media. Keep hiding behind your screen little boy.

I'll make sure that this is my last reply to your pathetic and emotional threads and replies as they make no sense at all. Go to sleep its way past your bed time.

Datramp

Juniors
Better crew, better coaching, less pressure on the DH.
To ask him to play 80 minutes when we are getting smashed is insane for starters.
Give him a break ffs.

Unfortunately he gave away 2 dumb penalties today, but I tend to agree he shouldn't be playing a full 80. He was indeed dreadful today, but then so was most of the team.

It is just wrong to single out one player's shortcoming when it is clear the problem is endemic across the entire team - ALL of our players are playing well below their potential.

Black your right the entire team are at fault.

Down on confidence and motivation will do that to anyone regardless of what you do.

Its no coincidence though the number of 7's that have been used so far this year either.

hazzbeen

Bench
I have said before since Price has been coach no one has improved even our new recruits are going backwards.. Get rid of this imposter of a coach....

Latest posts