What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'd say they were confident the squad would be better off not bringing in overpriced players than desperately trying to spend the cap on players we didn't need.

Guys like Vaughan, Segeyaro, Rein and (I think) McInnes were all available. But we were waiting to get the half we actually need. Looks like we might've got him.
All things being equal though, Cronk improves our side as the half we need more than Moses..at least for next year anyway, which was the point of this discussion. However, I agree with you the Moses is the better option because we have other deficiencies in our roster...like hooker, middle forward and winger.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Which is better:
Cronk/Hayne
Norman/Moses
Norman/Cronk
Norman/Hayne
Moses/Mortimer
???

Answer: Cronk/Hayne is the kind of premiership winning combo rorted salary caps are made for.

Well I hope he ends up better than Mortimer.
I have to admit I was convinced he was destined to have a pretty handy career so I will reserve judgement on Moses.
Though I am pretty swayed by BA's desire to get his hands on him.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I have to admit I was convinced he was destined to have a pretty handy career so I will reserve judgement on Moses.

htQt07X.jpg

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can't make idiots say stupid things unless you make them feel comfortable first.

That's what I've learnt anyway. You merkins make me feel very comfortable.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Tbh you strike me as a bit of a doofus in the docos
I'll tell you this, and it is probably what makes me so endearing...

but I am just playing a character like the Kardashians.

We both aren't really that oblivious but it helps me be more relatable to the common people.

Latest posts