What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Swiftstylez

Bench
...and a talentless, deluded f**kchop for a husband.
15724936_1152709634826863_6982276150461931886_o.jpg

and a hairless Vag
17504982_1238432316254594_8985561611490468690_o.jpg

Swiftstylez

Bench
I'm going to suggest that Morts returns home to where he belongs when running a cost benefit analysis.

I'm also going to beg the question, is Moses actually Mortimer?

emjaycee

Coach
Okay seriously.

Who thinks this try looks like the one Moses scored against the Eels on the weekend?

Yep, looks exactly like it except Moses didn't run from dummy half he got a good ball from Tedesco who has drawn in some defence to create a gap for the sliding line that Moses ran.
But other than that glaringly obvious difference, yep nearly the same try.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Yep, looks exactly like it except Moses didn't run from dummy half he got a good ball from Tedesco who has drawn in some defence to create a gap for the sliding line that Moses ran.
But other than that glaringly obvious difference, yep nearly the same try.

So what you are saying is that everything looked alike except for the fact that Mortimer had to do everything himself? Moses also does not have a consistent play or kicking game, I look forward to bumping this thread in a few years. The eels already have a ball runner his name is Norman.

Latest posts