What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

BlueandGold

Juniors
great stand tigpies
laughing_smiley.gif~c200

So many Tigers fans fell for the clubs official statement.

Now they could be left with the Big 1 (Brooks) lmfao

You cannot blame the players for this mess, its all on the West Tigers board.

Us Eels fans went through this last year, first we defended our Board then it came out they where all a bunch of F wits.

Moses ''Let my people go' Then front end Teddys contract with extra cap money.

wittyfan

Referee
Moses showed lots of class and grace on 7 News tonight when asked about his treatment by the Tigers.

Everyone knows what I think of Mitchell Moses. I think he's the most overrated player I've ever seen in my 29 years of watching Rugby League. He's always been absolute sh*t, and always will be. I also recognized that he was a jumped-up lil twerp who overrates himself when I saw him play 20's. He's a little scum bag who I'd love to see KO'd consistently into retirement.

This is a god-send for the Tigers. They were about to make the biggest mistake in retention history by keeping him for any more than $2 and a biscuit. He f**kin sucks. How can you play first grade if you simply can't tackle? I guess Beau Scott will have his work cut out for him next year.

BM1979

Juniors
Cronk is literally a perfect fit for Corey Norman and Bevan French. Why would they go sign Moses without at least trying to lure Cronk to the Eels.

I get Moses is a long term option but he is pretty much the same player Norman is style wise and I don't think they would compliment each other at all

wittyfan

Referee
Everyone knows what I think of Mitchell Moses. I think he's the most overrated player I've ever seen in my 29 years of watching Rugby League. He's always been absolute sh*t, and always will be. I also recognized that he was a jumped-up lil twerp who overrates himself when I saw him play 20's. He's a little scum bag who I'd love to see KO'd consistently into retirement.

This is a god-send for the Tigers. They were about to make the biggest mistake in retention history by keeping him for any more than $2 and a biscuit. He f**kin sucks. How can you play first grade if you simply can't tackle? I guess Beau Scott will have his work cut out for him next year.

Lol! Wrong on so many levels.

Vic Mackey

Referee

I've always said that you're the smartest and best looking poster on here Bobby. Anyone who has ever disagreed with any of your posts is clearly a douche with no idea about rugby league.

So many Tigers fans fell for the clubs official statement.

Now they could be left with the Big 1 (Brooks) lmfao

You cannot blame the players for this mess, its all on the West Tigers board.

Us Eels fans went through this last year, first we defended our Board then it came out they where all a bunch of F wits.

Moses ''Let my people go' Then front end Teddys contract with extra cap money.
OMG Tigers may be a basket case, but surely Eels fans can't be jizzing their duds over Moses? That is just sad. The kid is overrated and overpaid. Terrible fit for the Eels. Not what Norman needs as his halves partner.

big hit!

Bench
Cronk is literally a perfect fit for Corey Norman and Bevan French. Why would they go sign Moses without at least trying to lure Cronk to the Eels.

I get Moses is a long term option but he is pretty much the same player Norman is style wise and I don't think they would compliment each other at all

cronk is stitched up at Canterbury....mark my words.

final seasons, he'll go to a club with a chance of rebounding and competing.....not clubs who are perennially out of contention

big hit!

Bench
btw.......i don't really know who to pity at the mo.......tigpies at scapegoating taylor and potentially losing everyone but Brooks, or the eels for putting some value on moses.

really seems like bottom feeders will always be bottom feeders

I've always said that you're the smartest and best looking poster on here Bobby. Anyone who has ever disagreed with any of your posts is clearly a douche with no idea about rugby league.

Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind...

...although the bar is relatively low if I'm considered the best looking poster around here.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I realised that he's the nephew of Benny Elias. Now we'll have that pelican around our club like a bad smell. As if it wasn't bad enough already.

JokerEel

Coach

Jimmy says Hi.....
image.ashx

Mitchell Moses' agent is his father, Isaac Moses. WIth that connection Mitchell Moses should have been given by Isaac Moses to the Bulldogs to partner with Moses Mbye and thus feel at home with coach Des Hasler's father Moses Hasler..

Clifferd

Coach
Mitchell Moses' agent is his father, Isaac Moses. WIth that connection Mitchell Moses should have been given by Isaac Moses to the Bulldogs to partner with Moses Mbye and thus feel at home with coach Des Hasler's father Moses Hasler..

Loves a good stat