What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Pazza

First Grade
Agreed, I'm not sold on G.Stewart at origin either.

I think that Beau Scott adds such a physical presence down that right hand side, especially considering how strong QLD are attacking down that side. We need Beau to give it and intimidate Inglis, Taylor etc

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think that Beau Scott adds such a physical presence down that right hand side, especially considering how strong QLD are attacking down that side. We need Beau to give it and intimidate Inglis, Taylor etc

We'll have them in tears if we take away their halftime maccas feed

gUt

Coach

:lol: Will he be driving a tank or something?

adamkungl

Immortal
Taylor's intimidated by every other forward in the game. Well, I can only assume that, since I've never sen him run at one...

Latest posts