What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

^What are you talking about. Sticky picked Dugan in his preferred position for the only game he was available for. What else do you want Stick to do!?

typicalfan

Coach
You dont pick your best player in his preferred position because you dont want to pick him out of position and then you pick him in another position.

Definitely all wise.
Gallen was a masterstroke. If you are talking about Hayne otherwise known as the 20 second play the ball then you are deluded.

Murf

Juniors
Gallen was a masterstroke. If you are talking about Hayne otherwise known as the 20 second play the ball then you are deluded.

Obviously the last six years of origin have been pretty grim for NSW, but without any sort of bias and being truly honest to yourself. You can't say that we've has a better player than Hayne in the team. Even Qlders admit that he is our only player that would get a run in their team.

Dragon2010

First Grade
LOL at Sheens thinking Moltzen will make the NSW-Squad after playing like THAT!

Pearce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Molzten.

sputneek

Juniors
Our halves situation is pretty dire, but if Moltzen is being considered then we might as well check NSW cup for suitable halves.

Fordy20

Juniors
I don't think at any point Moltzen was being considered for halfback. Josh McCrone is more likely to be considered.

Slackboy72

Coach
Hooker is where it is going all wrong for NSW.
Neither Ennis or Farah have what it takes at state level. All NSW eyes should be on Buderus at the moment. He really is our only hope.
I may be completely biased but I would select Mitch Rein for hooker ahead of Ennis and Farah. Even that guy who is threatening Ennis' position at merkinbury looks a better bet.
Is there anyone else who can be a decent rake?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Even though he is older I still think this guy should be our Hooker:

_45008162_buderus220.jpg

Ennis can f*ck off........He's cost us enough games.