What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Mr Saab

Referee
Laughing...yeah i guess thats all you can do when you know that your 1 6 7 9 are not in the same league as what QLD will put on the park

Hutty1986

Immortal
Laughing...yeah i guess thats all you can do when you know that your 1 6 7 9 are not in the same league as what QLD will put on the park

I can continue to be amused by your sheer arrogance and the laughs will continue if your Qlderpers get done this year. We'll wait and see how well the NSW spine goes this year, I'm confident it'll hold its own without sh*t like Ennis in the mix

Mr Fourex

Bench
I can continue to be amused by your sheer arrogance and the laughs will continue if your Qlderpers get done this year. We'll wait and see how well the NSW spine goes this year, I'm confident it'll hold its own without sh*t like Ennis in the mix

Uh oh.....the whiny emo kid is back. :lol:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Genuine question saab

Being born and breed in nsw and live here your whole life...do you have the famous 'Queensland passion' that we hear so much about?! If so how did you get it, was it the around the same time Inglis did?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Hey kiddypics Derpex, been hitting up google lately?

emo_kid.png

Tweed Titan

Bench
All that matters is....six in a row.....and QLD players have outshone the Bues and demorilised them into thinking they have no chance.

Turncoat, no one cares what you have to say. Talking smack and you aren't even a Queenslander.

Only thing worse than the enemy is a traitor.

RABK

Referee
Hey now, Marrickville is as QLD as they come right.

Charlie Saab - Marrickville QLD

*Folds arms*

Danish

Referee
3 try assists and a try of his own today, as well as kicking like a boss all game.

Stamping his place in the blues by the looks

Mr Saab

Referee
Turncoat, no one cares what you have to say. Talking smack and you aren't even a Queenslander.

Only thing worse than the enemy is a traitor.

Small minded Titans wanker. So becasue i live in Sydney i must support a Sydney league team.....not support QLD in origin, not support any overseas teams like in the NFL or NBA.
Can only hope that the Tits fold one day soon for the 5th time

betcats

Referee
Small minded Titans wanker. So becasue i live in Sydney i must support a Sydney league team.....not support QLD in origin, not support any overseas teams like in the NFL or NBA.

Its State of Origin you derpy merkin.

Tweed Titan

Bench

You are an idiot. "Origin" being the operative word. Are any of those other sports known as state of origin?

Have I criticised you for supporting an NBA or NFL team? :sarcasm: f**king toss pot.

But hey, keep on supporting some state you have no real attachment to!

Dragon2010

First Grade
You are an idiot. "Origin" being the operative word. Are any of those other sports known as state of origin?

Have I criticised you for supporting an NBA or NFL team? :sarcasm: f**king toss pot.

But hey, keep on supporting some state you have no real attachment to!

Dude, He might be from Bowraville we all know that's a part of the State of Derpland.

sputneek

Juniors
so it looks like BHP was right, and Pearce is becoming the elite player that he could see and the rest of us could not. He predicted that Soward would be dropped after last years origin and that Pearce would
retain his spot. It's eerie how scarily right he was...

Dragon2010

First Grade
so it looks like BHP was right, and Pearce is becoming the elite player that he could see and the rest of us could not. He predicted that Soward would be dropped after last years origin and that Pearce would
retain his spot. It's eerie how scarily right he was...

Are you BHP by any chance? :lol:

He was right and I'd have no doubt Pearce would up his game. He has the potential just needs the confidence and someone backing him.

Soward, Performed well last year. Has shown some shaky form thus year but him getting dropped is nothing to do with me. Obviously Sticky has a plan in mind for Carney/Pearce.

fred95

Juniors
I hear what you're saying Big Pete about Pearce being young and well performed in the NRL but club comp is an entirely different animal to SOO. I couldn't care if someone was 22 or 32. playing 100 games or 10..some players are made for origin and some aren't. Pearce is tough and durable, a rock in defence and will try his heart out - not surprising considering who his old man is. But like junior his doesn't have a football brain...He can't play what's in front of him and grab a game by the scruff of the neck..and that's no crime except he's not a hard working backrower or an outside back..he's a halfback.
What's that mean?? It means we have expectations of him we didn't have of his father or any other backrower - he should lead the side and grasp/create opportunities. Yes he can tackle and all that, throw a good pass even but so can 100 kids in every high achool in Sydney.
Can he think on his feet and come up with something in the heat of battle when its needed most??
No Pete he can't and you, I and everyone elso knows it. He can barely do it at club level. let alone SOO. Even Braith Anasta can create something special at club level but we all know he is short of origin standard.
Pearce is not and never will be an origin halfback - not against quality opposition. Is he the best NSW have though?? Yes probably. Although on form you could argue a case for Mullin and Carney as NSW halves...

I could tell you were from Dubbo just by reading your comments.

sputneek

Juniors
Are you BHP by any chance? :lol:

He was right and I'd have no doubt Pearce would up his game. He has the potential just needs the confidence and someone backing him.

Soward, Performed well last year. Has shown some shaky form thus year but him getting dropped is nothing to do with me. Obviously Sticky has a plan in mind for Carney/Pearce.

No, I am not BHP. But I have met him before, his name is Marco Lombardi and he is a banker from Italy. I saw him standing alone at a game at the SFS, watching quietly as Pearce trained hard and strong. He said to me, "one day, that kid will be the Aus captain" and I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me. He is hard to contact nowdays, since he has been transferred to Dubai, but he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views. And he always said "that bloke Dragon2010 is a great guy, but 2010dragons, watch out for him."

No, I am not BHP. But I have met him before, his name is Marco Lombardi and he is a banker from Italy. I saw him standing alone at a game at the SFS, watching quietly as Pearce trained hard and strong. He said to me, "one day, that kid will be the Aus captain" and I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me. He is hard to contact nowdays, since he has been transferred to Dubai, but he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views. And he always said "that bloke Dragon2010 is a great guy, but 2010dragons, watch out for him."

Does this read like fiction?

"Banker from Italy" - More likely wanker from Leichhardt.

"Transfered to Dubai" - More likely incarcerated in Dubbo.

"Watching quietly as Pierce trained hard and strong" - More likely getting drunk noisily watching Channel Nine Footy Show.

"Listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me" - This is footy for f*cks sake not Quantum Physics - More likely listened to the awful dribble the drunken sot belched forth in barely comprehensible terms that were almost unintelligible because of how pissed he was.

That's the BHP that we know. :D

Latest posts