What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Valheru

Coach
Roosters fans... Pearce is just unlucky. Winning is out of the hands of a halfback....

Yep He's so unlucky that after every failed series it was his halves partner with a better win percantage than him that got dropped.

He was so unlucky to face an unbeatable team... meanwhile Knights reserve grader Trent Hodkinson managed to win a series against a QLD team with Inglis,Scott, Thurston, Boyd, Slater, Smith etc. in his first series.

Pearce is shit. Losing 6/6 series as the player with the most influence over the result is a sign of a bloke who just isnt good enough.

How can anyone ever become an Origin half when no one is given more than 3 games? No way any other half fails as often as him. That experience is what improves players. But no... lets just stick with a proven failure. Then make excuses for him.

Your obsession is getting a bit boring now. Mitchell Pearce will be the NSW halfback for the foreseeable future.

Move on.

Yeah putting up the stats for the current team is cherry picking them... because I picked this team afterall. o_O.

Mitchell Pearce stands out as the worst in this team. He not only wins less than a third of his games, but he has a ZERO percent series win rate. 6 series losses. No series wins. There is no one in our team that is close to that bad outside of perhaps Boyd Cordner.

He is an Origin loser. He has lost 100% of the series he played in and has lost 71% of the games he played in. Even worse is he has more power over the teams results than most other players.
You stand out as one of the worst posters on this forum or any other.

mxlegend99

Referee
Your obsession is getting a bit boring now. Mitchell Pearce will be the NSW halfback for the foreseeable future.

Move on.
Why dont you just ignore my posts in this thread then?

You're obsessed with arguing against someone who is posting facts. There is no player in the history of Origin with as many shots as Pearce and no series wins.

Or atleast none that I can think of. I know Pearce will keep getting picked. I know he will keep losing. That's why I have issue with him. Every series he plays is a write off before a ball is kicked.

So, in your opinion, he's the Mitchell Pearce of the internet?
No, choose a non-winner. Moylan will do. Actually all Penny players are non-winners. Pearce is a winner. Maybe not in origin but honestly who cares. 99% of Roosters supporters don't care about NSW. We care about Easts winning premierships.

myrrh ken

First Grade
No, choose a non-winner. Moylan will do. Actually all Penny players are non-winners. Pearce is a winner. Maybe not in origin but honestly who cares. 99% of Roosters supporters don't care about NSW. We care about Easts winning premierships.

So then we can all agree he should eff off out of NSW and back to the rooters. Case closed.

OldPanther

Coach

That's cute but thanks for settling the argument.

Have any of you noticed that NSW have been shit for a decade? Um Queensland have the greatest team and we are their bitches. So yeah blame Pearce for that.

Danish

Referee
Only a Mitchell Pearce fan would think series wins aren't important.

Deadset. Pearce has failed to win a series 100% of the time in the 6 series he has participated in. That's an entirely different level of failure compared to the likes of Hayne, Dugan, Gallen, Farah etc. who have proven they can be part of a winning series.

Find a player with as many or more series losses than Mitchell Pearce with no wins and I will agree he is not the worst player in the history of Origin. But if there is none, how can you argue he is not the worst ever? He would have failed more times than anyone without a series victory.

I said series wins make no difference to win percentages. I didn't say series wins weren't important.
Roosters fans... Pearce is just unlucky. Winning is out of the hands of a halfback....

Yep He's so unlucky that after every failed series it was his halves partner with a better win percantage than him that got dropped.

He was so unlucky to face an unbeatable team... meanwhile Knights reserve grader Trent Hodkinson managed to win a series against a QLD team with Inglis,Scott, Thurston, Boyd, Slater, Smith etc. in his first series.

Pearce is shit. Losing 6/6 series as the player with the most influence over the result is a sign of a bloke who just isnt good enough.

How can anyone ever become an Origin half when no one is given more than 3 games? No way any other half fails as often as him. That experience is what improves players. But no... lets just stick with a proven failure. Then make excuses for him.

You are absolutely right. A team fluking a series despite scoring only 16 points in their 2 victories and being out scored by 20 points across the series completely negates that the team they built is the greatest rep team ever assembled in league who were virtually impossible to beat, especially when you factor in some insane refereeing decisions in the few other series that we actually were in a position to win

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just on those reffing decisions that cost the Blues, remember the blatant Hodgo shepherd where he ran behind a teammate and scored? That cost NSW the series.

The most disgraceful decision in Origin history. Was Pearce halfback that year?

mxlegend99

Referee
Have any of you noticed that NSW have been shit for a decade? Um Queensland have the greatest team and we are their bitches. So yeah blame Pearce for that.
Pearce has been the main constant in NSW being shit.

Since 2010 Pearce has missed 2 Origin series. We won 50% of the series without him... which is pretty much the rate teams should be in Origin.

We have however lost 100% of the 6 series he played in.

Pearce has been shit... and as a result NSW have had no chance. Take him out and it's 50/50 odds again.

mxlegend99

Referee
Matt Moylan has a better win rate than Mitchell Pearce in State of Origin... and won his first ever Origin game in the halves.

Mitchell Pearce lost his first 4 Origin matches and has lost all 6 series he has played in. Mitchell Pearce in sky blue is the very definition of being a loser.

I dont want Moylan anywhere near a series with Pearce. He ruins players rep careers.