What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi charge *NRL Charge Sheet Added*

cgee221

Juniors
I'd like Wright to be given a go off the bench with maybe Joe G in the starting side. Hauraki is not really worthy of a spot in first grade in my opinion so hopefully someone can stand up and take his spot from under him.

Couldn't agree more. I think Broderick would be the Wright choice ;-)

bartman

Immortal
Will be maybe Lowrie starting, and Joe coming off the bench again, imo. Rotation/18th man policy?

Pedro Collins

Juniors
I heard on the Ch 7 news tonight that Hindy has been charged with a chicken wing tackle. I didn't see the game but the incident looked pretty harmless on the news.

Anyone heard of this charge and what penalty it is worth and for those that have seen the incident, what do they think of his chances.

Bad if Hauraki also goes

Eels Dude

Coach
If he pleads guilty Hindy can play on Friday. Weller will be out for a week though if found guilty.

Bazal

Post Whore
Someone said no suspension with an early plea...I thought it was a pretty soft charge, but at least they're making an effort to stamp this out. Let's see how long it lasts...

Pedro Collins

Juniors
I know this may sound controversial but from what I saw it looked very harmless and I would fight the Hindy charge. No need to have unneccesary carry-over points.However others may be able to confirm if it was more serious.

I reckon I saw at least 5 worst chicken wings/grapples on the weekend not charged

strider

Post Whore
tbh I wouldn't be overly concerned lowrie would do worse than weller did last saturday

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Sorry im late!

Judic Charges Round 1
judicRd12009.jpg

+ Glen Turner, Raiders, Contrary Conduct - Unnecessary Use of Head, Grade 1, Early Plea 90, Guilty 125.

Last edited:

junior009

Juniors
I know this may sound controversial but from what I saw it looked very harmless and I would fight the Hindy charge. No need to have unneccesary carry-over points.However others may be able to confirm if it was more serious.

I reckon I saw at least 5 worst chicken wings/grapples on the weekend not charged

I dont remember it and haven't seen it since but if its nothing I agree. I've though for a long time players taking the plea and ending up with 90 odd points was stupid. Sooner or later it was going to cost someone a GF or a big game. If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure that played a part for Cameron Smith last year.