What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi Gone.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Webb 4-5 weeks
Cross (Raiders) 4 weeks for dropping knees to Hil''s head

Fui's big problem is his record he has 3 similar prior charges meaning he has a 150% loading on this charge, normally it would've been a 2-3 week suspension with an early plea and Fui would've been a chance for the Grand Final

Hurriflatch

Referee
REckless????

can't see how it could be as reckless is considered worse then careless

may well be able to fight it.

PB

Bench
They will fight that, at least the grading! There is no way that it is a reckless high tackle, it is careless at worst!

The best result would actually be to fight it, lose, then appeal, saying the charge is wrong, it is carelss not reckless, thus cleared and double jepardy, can't be charged for the same offence twice, and he is off scot free! Am i clutching at straws or what.......

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm a barstard :lol:

All I from the office is that the operation was great and he should be back in three weeks

mickdo

Coach
The Colonel said:
I'm a barstard :lol:

All I from the office is that the operation was great and he should be back in three weeks
Damn you Colonel!!! You shouldn't leave us hanging like that!!! :)

Mr Saab

Referee
PB said:
They will fight that, at least the grading! There is no way that it is a reckless high tackle, it is careless at worst!

The best result would actually be to fight it, lose, then appeal, saying the charge is wrong, it is carelss not reckless, thus cleared and double jepardy, can't be charged for the same offence twice, and he is off scot free! Am i clutching at straws or what.......

straws..

Latest posts