What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

The Rosco

Bench
. . . This thread has been the source of some very entertaining posts. :D

The saints one is even funnier !. . . . .
"we don't want him if he doesn't to play in the red v"
" he could have turned out to be a good player if he stayed with saints"
"he's injured. Serves him right. We don't want him" . . . . . all said with the tongue-poking-out rationale of a spoilt brat 8yr old who just missed out on something he really wanted. :lol:
They even have nicknames for him. Moltz the Doltz was one of the more memorable.
For a laugh, spend 5 minutes in the thread. One of the first replies after they found out about the shoulder injury was a small piece of creative, scything wit. The first words were " sucked in". :lol: Sheer genius.
One even wanted to make a banner, and floated the idea to garner support/justification amongst his peers. I can only hope, for the comic good of the game at large, that this new banner is the brainchild of the same brilliant mind that delivered us the "GST" banner.:lol:

The shoulder injury might just prove to be a well-timed scapegoat.
It gives saints a smokescreen to hide their incompetence behind. Lets them back out without looking too useless.

What a shame they missed out. No, hang on . . they don't want him. Now. . . . .so it's us that missed out !! :lol: But we don't want him !. Oh yes we do.

Hilarious !.

Fingerbang

Bench
. . . This thread has been the source of some very entertaining posts. :D

The saints one is even funnier !. . . . .
"we don't want him if he doesn't to play in the red v"
" he could have turned out to be a good player if he stayed with saints"
"he's injured. Serves him right. We don't want him" . . . . . all said with the tongue-poking-out rationale of a spoilt brat 8yr old who just missed out on something he really wanted. :lol:
They even have nicknames for him. Moltz the Doltz was one of the more memorable.
For a laugh, spend 5 minutes in the thread. One of the first replies after they found out about the shoulder injury was a small piece of creative, scything wit. The first words were " sucked in". :lol: Sheer genius.
One even wanted to make a banner, and floated the idea to garner support/justification amongst his peers. I can only hope, for the comic good of the game at large, that this new banner is the brainchild of the same brilliant mind that delivered us the "GST" banner.:lol:

The shoulder injury might just prove to be a well-timed scapegoat.
It gives saints a smokescreen to hide their incompetence behind. Lets them back out without looking too useless.

What a shame they missed out. No, hang on . . they don't want him. Now. . . . .so it's us that missed out !! :lol: But we don't want him !. Oh yes we do.

Hilarious !.
You're easily amused. How I met your mother....now that is funny.

Me Again

Juniors
A mother joke fingerbang ? Really ?:roll:
Thats the best you got?
I think you schooled him ,but good.
He was right. the St george forum thread on moltzen is a scream.

gronkathon

First Grade
Hopefully they make a banner considering how well their Spooncastle banner or lol@50uff$ worked for them :)

Fingerbang

Bench
A mother joke fingerbang ? Really ?:roll:
Thats the best you got?
I think you schooled him ,but good.
He was right. the St george forum thread on moltzen is a scream.
What are you banging on about dickwad? I was just making a comment about my fav comedy show.....:roll:

You think the Dragons Moltzen thread is funny now....wait til you see it at the end of season 2012 when lil Timmy is once again shafted by the Tigers and left in tears. It will be f*cking hilarious then.

Last edited:

gypsy

Bench
The only bad thing about pea heart Moltz not coming to the Dragons, is that he can't co-star with Lui in this. Timmy would play the female lead obviously.

I agree with fingerbang, I can't wait to read about how he was in tears in the dressing room again at the end of next season. Because as we all know, Timmy doesn't cry...he bawls.

onceweretigers.jpg

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
The only bad thing about pea heart Moltz not coming to the Dragons, is that he can't co-star with Lui in this. Timmy would play the female lead obviously.

I gotta admit that is a good comeback.

I love the Moltz. He is a weapon. Of course he should be more masculine however he would have fitted in at the Dragons as their supporters aren't exactly the most masculine types.

gypsy

Bench
Of course he should be more masculine however he would have fitted in at the Dragons as their supporters aren't exactly the most masculine types.

Does it get any more masculine than Ross "The Skull" May?

Fingerbang

Bench
I'd like to see Tiger05 sitting in a tinny in the middle of Mary River reeling in a huge barra, only to have a 2 metre plus croc jump out of the water and snap that fish in half right before your eyes.....and not piss your pants. That certainly makes a man out of anyone.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Does it get any more masculine than Ross "The Skull" May?

I remember when he got taken apart by Rooster supporters at the Sports ground.

My father took me I was only young but have never forgotten the chant "rack of baldy". The Police dragged him away as he couldn't handle how the Roosters supporters treated him as a joke.

gypsy

Bench
Strength in numbers I guess :lol:
I don't think too many would be keen on a 1 on 1 with the big fella back in the day.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I admit those polished boots were scary.

I saw him at Town Hall station not long ago. Doesn't appear to have aged.

The Rosco

Bench
Fingerbang . . . good to see we share similar TV shows.
Also good to see that you didn't mean it as a mother joke.
My 2 fave shows are "how I met your mother", and " How to look good naked".
One sort of leads into the other, if you know what I mean. Nudge nudge.

Fingerbang

Bench
Fingerbang . . . good to see we share similar TV shows.
Also good to see that you didn't mean it as a mother joke.
My 2 fave shows are "how I met your mother", and " How to look good naked".
One sort of leads into the other, if you know what I mean. Nudge nudge.
No problem Rosco.....I like to think I am a bit above the standard of mum jokes. Besides, I love my mum, and figure most other people love theirs just as much.

Yeah, great show. My other fav at the moment is Rules of Engagement.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, Moltzen will be lucky to be playing for tigers in 2013 anyway.