What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

cjrankin

Juniors
I dont got anything solid, but as i pointed out in post #218, rebel seems to be acting strange.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Is that the same gut that said the Dragons for a big win yesterday, Hoppity? ;-)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I dunno I'm probably wrong. Just testing out theories. The rebel-cj argument semed a little put on like 2 mafia mates pretending to argue to distance themselves from each other.

But by that logic maybe I'm aligned with rebel and cj...

cjrankin

Juniors
I dunno I'm probably wrong. Just testing out theories. The rebel-cj argument semed a little put on like 2 mafia mates pretending to argue to distance themselves from each other.

But by that logic maybe I'm aligned with rebel and cj...

Who should we kill with our factional kill tonight bm?

Rebel

First Grade
Pretttty sure BM killed 9701 which would make him town

I think you may be right Hoppity. Your post made me reread the write up. I am pretty sure you killed 9701.

I'm not saying I did but if I did that does not mean I am bad. Try reading the writeup again. It should tell you I am not scum.

Still, killing BM is always good value.

I am a bit suss on drew though.

cjrankin

Juniors
Yeah bm is the first person to meta 9701, i assumed he was vig night one also. He is town in my eyes. I have various suss right now, but really want to wait for dutchy. He seemed to have info of some sort.

Latest posts