What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can we even be sure of Dutchy's allegiance? Maybe all his gibberish is meant to make him slip under our radar.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No sign of an update today. The ol' Hoggmeister and I are at an all day cricket tournament that will doubtless be followed by a night of cricket looseness.

soc123_au

Staff member
Say hi to all Bushy's lady boy conquests while you are there Butch. And remember if its not on it's not on.

Dutchy

Immortal
BM and rebel, you guys scared of being tracked? Is that your malfunction? I had a malfunction once. I was walking through the banana toaster blindfolded because I'm the sizzle and I tripped over a kid with a phone covered in eyelashes. I really lost the plot that dishrag.

Rebel

First Grade
Whoever is vigi each night should come forward IMO. That way, we can kind or gage townies.

cjrankin

Juniors
Whoever was town vig from previous night should out themselves, it clears them as town. Duh. Lets go barbiebolos.

cjrankin

Juniors
Didnt know we couldnt claim this. Sorry bm. No need to make fun of me, or freedomland. I sense your tc level rising dramatically.

Rebel

First Grade
Oh, we cant claim vigi?

Well there goes that theory.

Pretty sure it was BM who killed 9701 anyway. He is a massive metagamer.

Rebel

First Grade
Oh, lol good point.

But I think the "no role claiming" rule is silly.

PS: I am hilary duff.

Rebel

First Grade
Unless.... drew was lying. Therefore he escapes punishment because the role he claimed wasnt his own and he is therfore mafia.