What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've just staggered in, but Hogg was still at the pub talking with our bosses. He's said he's having a quiet night in, so he should have an update up soon.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
"Gods have their own lives to lead too, and cannot be forever answering prayers."

Sorry guys, although remarkably someone didnt send there action till today so would have been a wait anyway. Update in 20 mins.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 2
The pilgrims carried on their journey. The monsters were too busy squabbling amongst themselves and pointing fingers to notice them. Up ahead Monkey saw a former companion of the group, he ran to confront the traitor and was ready to kill him when he saw the pitiful beast crying. “I’m sorry for what I’ve done, please if you spare me I’ll join you on your quest”. Monkey remembered that Buddha always tells us to forgive others so he spared the poor wretch and the pilgrims gained a new member.

Elsewhere the monster of the week followed what she thought were the tracks of a water demon. She approached a figure laying by the river and bludgeoned him where he lie. When she turned the body over she realised she had murdered an important member of the demons
redhogdemon.jpg

Parra Pride is dead. He was a Block Demon- Demon aligned Blocker

The monster didn’t have long to dwell on her mistake as the water monster she had been tracking rose out of the river behind her and eviscerated her.

silverhorn.jpg

JM is dead. He was a Female Monster- Demon aligned Vanilla Female Monster of the week
Buddha looked down from the clouds and saw a character who had done well this day. He blessed him for his good work.
"There are those who give, and those who take. Both extremes are wrong."

It is now day

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
CJ didn't act last night.

I'll provide more explanations in the morning, out atm and phone is almost dead. Pretty sure night 1 info went awry.

Spain is in USA.

Latest posts