What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
People who aren't on LU 24/7 must be bad. Using the convenient excuse of having a "life" to sneak under the radar.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Still waiting on 1. I'm in work now so can't do an update. Got a pretty full schedule tonight so i'll do an update about 2am forum time regardless of whether I get the action.

afinalsin666

First Grade
We expect the buddha to bitch slap this person. Also, go to their profile and check if they've been on. If yes, slap them harder.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Episode 2- The noisy monster and the god defying demon

The band of pilgrims had evaded the monsters during the day and felt it was safe to carry on their journey at night. Monkey saw up ahead a very noisy demon trying to work out who was who. Monkey grabbed his staff and struck the demon as hard as he could on the head, cracking his skull. The noisy demon was surprisingly silent as he slumped to the ground.

lady_sandy.jpg

Micky J is dead. He was a Demon aligned Female Monster- Vanilla Female Monster of the week

Pigsy was in heat tonight and decided to risk the wrath of the female monster and began to gyrate against her. He was hoping that his pitiful attempts at love making would be enough to make her forget her target, but, as it was, the poor monster had no action to do tonight so she just lied there and took it like a champ.

Angry at being left out of the episode for so long, this week’s monster began to stalk her prey. She had precious little info to go on so relied on her instincts and targeted someone she had known and hated in a previous life.

Boy+And+A+Magic+Box.-+three+heaed+monster.jpeg

9701 is dead. He was a Demon aligned Female Monster- Vanilla Female Monster of the week

Buddha looked down from heaven. He saw lots of deeds which violated his rules. He had picked a target to smite, but something strange happened. A lone demon took his eyes of the battle against the pilgrims and blocked the deity’s power. Buddha, impressed with the demon, decided to not destroy him for this flagrant act of defiance but rewarded him instead. Next time he will not be so forgiving.

"The winner sows hatred because the loser must suffer. Give up winning and losing, then find joy."

It is now day 2
With 20 Alive it is 11 to lynch

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
Nay!!

Last night I galloped after Bazal, found out that merkin did no acting last night. Now they doesn't rule out the fact that he's a demonic ranga from the deep spit roasting over the top of a smuldering not knowing what actually out there in the wilderness of Canberra. What I did find out is that mushroom face killed 9701 with a shoe filled with grins and kisses and eyelashes made of straw. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a pretty fast and powerful device who found a scum bucket full of crabs but I can't tell you who it is because none of ya all speak my shitty character language and I'm pretty sure Hogg hates this character more than I hate sleeping up a pine tree singing Shake Shake ya money maker.

Dutchy

Immortal
vote Pugzley

He's the president of the United platoon of Nellyville. He poked the bat and threw the phone over the fence.