What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

Ozzy

First Grade
I hope this is legit and dutchy isnt just being a merkin

1385222333954.png

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm not voting for Pugzley based on that. Dutchy made no sense. Maybe Pugz is bad but it's more likely he isn't so I'll be a one man army defending him.

vote no vote

Ozzy

First Grade
I'm not voting for Pugzley based on that. Dutchy made no sense. Maybe Pugz is bad but it's more likely he isn't so I'll be a one man army defending him.

vote no vote
:shock: You didn't understand the wise words of our resident Buddhist? Yeah neither did I.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nay!!

Last night I galloped after Bazal, found out that merkin did no acting last night.

He tracked Bazal.

Now they doesn't rule out the fact that he's a demonic ranga from the deep spit roasting over the top of a smuldering not knowing what actually out there in the wilderness of Canberra.

I think Pigsy was a redhead. No idea about this bit though.

What I did find out is that mushroom face killed 9701 with a shoe filled with grins and kisses and eyelashes made of straw.

Could be a reference to this:

Monkey loses his memory and his magic powers by eating strange mushrooms. When he whistles for his cloud, a giant green mushroom appears and falls from the sky, hitting Monkey on the head and restoring his memory! At one stage, he takes the mushroom in tow behind his own cloud, ties a couple of demons to it and then proceeds to fly over the landscape and volcanoes to teach these demons a lesson!

Which as a Monkey episode where Monkey took mushrooms and tripped out in spectacular fashion. Pugz is Monkey?

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a pretty fast and powerful device who found a scum bucket full of crabs but I can't tell you who it is because none of ya all speak my shitty character language and I'm pretty sure Hogg hates this character more than I hate sleeping up a pine tree singing Shake Shake ya money maker.

I really cannot recall anything like what Dutchy is saying is the character. Closest I get to is the cloud. I should rewatch the series. While drinking wine.

Latest posts