What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Wait, Pugz is Tripitaka?

She had precious little info to go on so relied on her instincts and targeted someone she had known and hated in a previous life.

I got no idea. More familiarity with who Dutchy is would be helpful.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm not voting for Pugzley based on that. Dutchy made no sense. Maybe Pugz is bad but it's more likely he isn't so I'll be a one man army defending him.

vote no vote

I think you may be right Hoppity. Your post made me reread the write up. I am pretty sure you killed 9701.

Change Vote Goldenrod

cjrankin

Juniors
i assumed dutch found something or whatevs. why would he just say random stuff then vote for a random person

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think you may be right Hoppity. Your post made me reread the write up. I am pretty sure you killed 9701.

Change Vote Goldenrod

I'm not saying I did but if I did that does not mean I am bad. Try reading the writeup again. It should tell you I am not scum.

Dutchy

Immortal
Just doing what the bossman tells me. A whiny and a trot and I'm on the way to the shop to purchase some green eggs and ham to put on my sandwich because it's hard work being a pumpkin in a world full of slippers.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote count
Pugz: 11 (Dutchy, PP, CJ, Butch, Rebel, Soc, Drew, Ozzy, Whall, Senses)

Thats a lynch!
Before anyone gets snippity and point out theres 10 voters there is a double vote in there.
update in coming.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Also a census was called before the Pugz lynch. This information was before the lynch
1 Buddha aligned
1 Lady Blossom aligned
1 Independent aligned
3 Pilgrim Aligned
14 Demon Aligned

cjrankin

Juniors
Just doing what the bossman tells me. A whiny and a trot and I'm on the way to the shop to purchase some green eggs and ham to put on my sandwich because it's hard work being a pumpkin in a world full of slippers.

does this mean buddha force voted you?

Dutchy

Immortal
CJ you're a man of keen intellect. A townie killed 9701 and the monkey pooper mafia killed Micky.
I have many talents, many talents. One of them provided me with info pointing at mafia. I know who killed Micky. I'll deal with them tonight.

I also require no protection. I'm as overpowered as JM combined with Grimlock. Speaking of melons did you see the wardrobe that kicked in the door at the blanket factory?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Also a census was called before the Pugz lynch. This information was before the lynch
1 Buddha aligned
1 Lady Blossom aligned
1 Independent aligned
3 Pilgrim Aligned
14 Demon Aligned

Can you choose another colour than lime and yellow? Like, green and orange? It burns my eyes.

Ok. here's some info.

Lady Blossom

Lady Blossom is the incarnation of Bodhisattva Guanyin, a major entity during their journey. After Kongo effectively puts the Celestial Heavens to ruin and holds the Jade Emperor hostage, Lady Blossom immediately appears in her true form and summons The Guardian from his slumber as to subdue Kongo. After Kongo is subdued for over the time period of 50 decades, Lady Blossom had regularly appeared before Kongo at random times as a canary to feed Kongo and deliver him insight -- never at any point did Kongo actually realize that this bird was truly Lady Blossom. Soon enough, Lady Blossom contacts Sanzo in her canary form and indirectly tells him about his future journey. After Kongo is freed and the journey to the west begins under both Sanzo and Kongo, Lady Blossom would randomly appear before either one of them and provide insight; such as giving Sanzo the gold banded heaband and convincing Kongo to always live by his word.

The Pilgrims will be Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy.

Tripitaka might be the indie? Strange she is not part of the 3 pilgrims (she could be a recruit if they target her?).

The demons are easy. The 3 always were battling some sort of monster or another.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
does this mean buddha force voted you?

CJ you're a man of keen intellect. A townie killed 9701 and the monkey pooper mafia killed Micky.
I have many talents, many talents. One of them provided me with info pointing at mafia. I know who killed Micky. I'll deal with them tonight.

I also require no protection. I'm as overpowered as JM combined with Grimlock. Speaking of melons did you see the wardrobe that kicked in the door at the blanket factory?

Wow, interesting. So is pugz who we wanted if you were force voted?

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 2
The Demons looked around and based on the gibberish of a detestable charcter, they decided to attack someone. They strung the man up whilst he begged for mercy but none was to be found from this hoard.

crowdemon.jpg

Pugzley is dead. He was a Demon aligned Male Monster- Vanilla Male Monster of the week

"Dwelling on your brother's thoughts only multiplies your own, and you are far from the end of the way."

It is now night

Latest posts