What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news...Reni Maitua

spider

Coach
fugg you gregos - last time you posted something like this it was along the lines of...

"...bird, nothing i would charge my glass too"

why do i feel ill suddenly

pommy shark

Juniors
In the TELE

CRONULLA forward Reni Maitua has tested positive to a recreational drug and is poised to be stood down by the NRL.
In another black eye for the code, the former Kangaroos lock tested positive to the substance, believed to be cocaine or ecstasy, during a routine Australian Sports Drug Agency test about three weeks ago.

The Daily Telegraph understands Cronulla chief executive Tony Zappia will meet with Maitua’s agent Sam Ayoub and legal counsel in the city before a press conference is held later tonight.

The NRL has been informed of the positive test.
Maitua joined Cronulla at the beginning of the year after being sacked from the Bulldogs over a long history of off-field indiscretions.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25511879-5001021,00.html

Talk about the club having a death wish............

Last edited by a moderator:

carcharias

Immortal
I said murder
...but I had forgotten about drug bust.

I think this is pretty much the whole deck now.

Feej

First Grade
f**k - The club will have no other option than to cut him if the NRL don't do it first.

I give up.................