What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sadly, i can see our backline being

1 - Moltzen
2 - Brown
3 - Ayshford
4 - Daniella
5 - Utai
6 - Marshall
7 - Miller

minimal disruption is the key I guess.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MU, Daniela is gonna be out for the season.
ahhh yes, forgot about that.

ummmm

sh*t, are we actually going to have to soon consider playing Ellis in the Centres? He has done it before, would sure up our backline defence

Vic Mackey

Referee
Again!? That's very bad news. Seems like he can't shake this off.

1. Brown
2. Latu
3. Ayshford
4. Moltzen
5. Utai
6. Marshall
7. Miller

guess it would have to be...sheens may give someone like dwyer a run in the centers

how has jake clarke been going in state cup gronk? i never rated him in the 20s but at least he could tackle. gary freeman said he thinks tim simona could play first grade if needed. freeman may be a dick but he does have a lot to do with the young kiwis over here.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really don't want to see Moltzen in the centres, ever again.

Maybe brown to centre Moltzen to Fullback

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so we now have almost an entire backline out Injured

1 - McKinnon
2 - Tuqiri
3 - Daniella
4 - Lawrence
5 - Ryan
7 - Lui

gronkathon

First Grade
Meaney or Mullaney would surely be options to be looked at.

Of course you could just move Brown to the back and bring in Latu & Ryan to cover wing and centre as they have been playing left side for BRET the past fortnight

Tigerm

First Grade
For me:
1. Brown
2. Miller??
3. Ayshford
4. Dwyer
5. Utai
6. Marshal
7. Moltzen
8. Gibbs
9. Farrah
10. Fifita
11. Ellis
12. Schirnack
13. Heighington
14. Flanagan
15. Woods - is he available?
16. Payten
17. Schirnack

Assume that: Lawrence, Tiqiri, Lui, McKinnon, Fulton, Ryan, Daniela, Galloway, are all unavailable????

Only break we have, is the Titans are not at there best at the moment???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't have dwyer in the centres or Miller on the wing or Flanagan on the bench

Tigerm

First Grade
I wouldn't have dwyer in the centres or Miller on the wing or Flanagan on the bench
You gotta have somebody? I thought Dwyer in the centres, cause he has got some speed & defence, don't know much about our junior wings, so I put Miller there for more first grade experience, again because the Titans are not at there best, & Flanagan because some earlier threads indicated he was going good in the lower grades.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Great. How in the world did we extend his contract? Yet another great medical clearance by WT doctors. McKinnon is good when he can get on the field but getting and keeping him on the field is the problem. I dont hold it against him in wanting to keep playing but jeez................

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You gotta have somebody? I thought Dwyer in the centres, cause he has got some speed & defence, don't know much about our junior wings, so I put Miller there for more first grade experience, again because the Titans are not at there best, & Flanagan because some earlier threads indicated he was going good in the lower grades.
Dwyer would be grossly lost in attack and would more than likely defend too far in field leaving gaps out wide.

Miller has not been tested defending against kicks, besides, he's a genuine halfback, he's wasted on the wing.

Flanagan is average, I can tell you that there is a massive difference between NSW Cup and NRL. Players have to be completely unstoppable the whole time in NSW CUP to be considered a solid NRL player.

aids

Bench
Meaney or Mullaney would surely be options to be looked at.

Of course you could just move Brown to the back and bring in Latu & Ryan to cover wing and centre as they have been playing left side for BRET the past fortnight

who was that u20's center that killed it on Friday night?
i liked that kid, got raw talent.

gronkathon

First Grade
That was Tim Simona. Very good young player.

Davis couldn't cut it in BRET and was sent back to Wests so I doubt he will be seen