What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news..

BuffaloRules

Coach
This is bad news?

The difference between Daniel Fitzy and Mackinnon is that whilst both are of similiar ability/worth to the team, at least Wade gets injured regularly so the Super coach has to pick someone else....

Vicious

Bench
i like the look of that.

I bet Sheens goes with Moltzen at fullback though

Latu is too slow. You do know that we are about to play against two of the fastest wingers in the NRL?
Why we`d even think about a slow winger marking them is beyond me?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I can't believe the pasting McKinnon cops here, he hasn't had a bad game all year, and the last two weeks he's been on of our best.

Big loss if he doesn't play. To compare him to Fitzhenry is just...no words. NFI.

macnaz

Staff member
Mc Kinnon and galloway = unreliable tampons :( oh and throw in Lui.. the whole 3 i think have missed more games than they f**king play.

Last edited:
OK so McKinnon has been named and I guess the listed backline might make some sense, i.e. Brown to centre and bring in a winger but, Ryan, gee what about having a run in the NSW Cup?

Is he fit ? has he been running and more importantly sprinting, jumping for high balls, tackling the bags etc?

I guess Sheens will keep him though although I thought Ratu Tagive may have been given a chance. If McKinnon drops out why not Mullaney? we could do with his kicking as well but no, leave him in the NSW Cup and someone else will snap him up next year.

The forwards look good and by that I mean the 3 on the bench as well and that's where the Tigers will win their games first.

Vic Mackey

Referee
mckinnon was named for like 5 games in a row last year and didnt play any of them.

id say it will be meaney straight in for him if he isnt fit

Bench
Mc Kinnon and galloway = unreliable tampons :( oh and throw in Lui.. the whole 3 i think have missed more games than they f**king play.
Although I wouldn't put it like that,I agree,these 3 seem injury prone,maybe why we are after Blair,and why Miller should be our 7.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Latu is too slow. You do know that we are about to play against two of the fastest wingers in the NRL?
Why we`d even think about a slow winger marking them is beyond me?
And yet Sheens went ahead and named Ryan and Utai as our wingers.

McKinnon, Utai, Brown, Ayshford, Ryan

is that the slowest backline in NRL history?

If Wade is out I guess I'd shift Brown or Beau to fullback and bring Latu in, these injuries are killing us.

Tigerm

First Grade

If Wade is out I guess I'd shift Brown or Beau to fullback and bring Latu in, these injuries are killing us.
And yet we are still competitive & I thought the side still looks in reasonable shape for the Titans clash?

macnaz

Staff member
Although I wouldn't put it like that,I agree,these 3 seem injury prone,maybe why we are after Blair,and why Miller should be our 7.

lol yeah i was rather frustrated. Its true tho, as good as they may or may not play they are always friggin injured. Keith can be replaced easliy enough but losing a 7 and 1 every five minutes is very to distruptive to a side:(

macnaz

Staff member

Certainly amongst the slowest tigers ones i can remember.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Why does farkwit keeps picking injury proned Mckinnon and yet he was quick to flick Matty Head? Proves this guy is a massive twat.

Vic Mackey

Referee

brown certainly isnt slow, ayshford is deceptivley quick, just look at his try v the roosters in the semi last year.

ryan and utai would be the slowest wing combo in the nrl imo, although utai does have good acceleration

mckinnons lack of speed has really surprised me, if he had a few more yards on him he would be absolute dynamite

gronkathon

First Grade
Why does farkwit keeps picking injury proned Mckinnon and yet he was quick to flick Matty Head? Proves this guy is a massive twat.

Because Head was allegedly a hopeless drunk with a massive gambling habbit which he could not control and it had started to have a negative influence on younger players in the system at that time.

I am all for criticism of Sheens but you are barking up the wrong tree with Head

Last edited by a moderator:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
do you have a source to back those comments gronk?

just gotta uphold the site guidelines and all.