What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More from 2GB

Newman i listened this morning re AJ, he said that a ticket is being put together re election, once known to tell him, so they can vote board out, i dont know if that is what you are talking about or if new news

stevie013

Juniors
the board has made may decisions over the last 4 years, and because of this latest one, they have to voted out? id rather wait and see what the outcomes are. the only people with all the info are the ones in the know. there is no use listening to the media because all their stories differ from one day to the next.

boards of companies make the hard decisions all the time, in this instance, they have made a hard choice, and i bet one that really pulled at the heart strings of all of them. but they have made the decision, like many others they have made, and i believe in the best interests of the club with the information that they had been provided with.

if they are found to made the wrong decision, i turely believe that they will own up and step down if need be. but this witch hunt over the last few days calling for their heads is un warranted. let the due process play out. do you really think they would sack and stand down people without really thinking of the consequences?

personally i would have loved to have not had flanno be stood down and all those guys sacked, but it has happened, and i believe that we as supporters need to support the whole club, not just the players and officials, but the board as well, because without this board, we wouldnt have a team right now and i believe we should give them the benefit of the doubt with their decison for now because we are not privvy to all the facts.

the board has made may decisions over the last 4 years, and because of this latest one, they have to voted out? id rather wait and see what the outcomes are. the only people with all the info are the ones in the know. there is no use listening to the media because all their stories differ from one day to the next.

boards of companies make the hard decisions all the time, in this instance, they have made a hard choice, and i bet one that really pulled at the heart strings of all of them. but they have made the decision, like many others they have made, and i believe in the best interests of the club with the information that they had been provided with.

if they are found to made the wrong decision, i turely believe that they will own up and step down if need be. but this witch hunt over the last few days calling for their heads is un warranted. let the due process play out. do you really think they would sack and stand down people without really thinking of the consequences?

personally i would have loved to have not had flanno be stood down and all those guys sacked, but it has happened, and i believe that we as supporters need to support the whole club, not just the players and officials, but the board as well, because without this board, we wouldnt have a team right now and i believe we should give them the benefit of the doubt with their decison for now because we are not privvy to all the facts.

Nice try, Beeker...

jc155776

Coach
Basically a good mate of Hadley has come on ad said sharks had no choice, did the right thing, and the people bleating have no idea of the complexity of the issue.

newman

First Grade
Absolutely correct Frenz. I am just coming to grips with the fact that these guys have been sacked for a reason and our club is in big, big trouble.

newman

First Grade
Pretty scary to hear that from you newms.

Mate I didn't want to believe it. Some part of me is forlornly, stupidly, still holding out hope but with info that just came to light.... I don't even know what to say. I'm shattered. I honestly feel like I just got news a friend or family member is dying.

f**k you Danks. Seriously. You would want to hope you never pass me in the street you scumbag.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Mate I didn't want to believe it. Some part of me is forlornly, stupidly, still holding out hope but with info that just came to light.... I don't even know what to say. I'm shattered. I honestly feel like I just got news a friend or family member is dying.

f**k you Danks. Seriously. You would want to hope you never pass me in the street you scumbag.

f**k.
That bad Newms?

Omnishark2

Juniors
Just listened to the podcast - for me the biggest question from Hadley is :

Did a member of the football staff tell one or more board members at the time in 2011 of the allegations regarding Dank ?

With the implication being if they did, the failure to act was at board level, rather than football management level. Very good question !

Latest posts