What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More from 2GB

carcharias

Immortal
Can I vote for the most depressing thread of the year now?
Just thinking ahead.
The nazi's are coming to take a group of us to the showers...

ghoti

Bench
No chance I would ever support a relocated club. I'd still watch the sport, but I'd be a shell of a man without the Sharks.

carcharias

Immortal
Gone and will take the family with me.
Never watch another game
Never let my kids play
Will encourage them to play a rival sport I hate.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If the club folded, got kicked out, ceased to exist I'd follow certain players but not a team.
If we relocated, depending on how much of our identity we kept I'd still follow them.

Edit: if either of those outcomes eventuates I'd still shit in a post pack and send it to the NRL.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
... I was a bears fan. Stopped following the game from about mid 99 until 2002. I've lived on the Central Coast since I was about 4 but when the Bears decided to leave Nth Sydney oval that was it for me even as a 12 year old. Not sure I could do a relocation.

When I was a little fella I loved the sharks logo, jersey etc but the family pushed me to be a bear. Bought a sharks jersey out of boredom in 2001 pre season, visited the sharks forum a bit but did not really get into it until I started getting into league forums again in 2002 during the sharks bad run.

It would take a lot to get me to trust the NRL again. I love the Sharks and love footy. I don't know if I could still love it without my battlers.

Last edited:

Poss

Juniors
I think I would have to try and support whichever club Gallen went to.
If he were to..... not go to another club, then whichever club took the majority of Sharks.
If not that, then I probably wouln't care.
I would probably sit out a season and then get lured back in due to boredom.
Not supporting any club, but just wishing ill against the lot of them

EDIT: I would support a relocated club.
I have never lived in Cronulla. Lived my whole life in the Hills area so I don't actually make it out to too many games.
An hour and a half drive each was is a fair whack for 80 mins of footy.
Central Coast is actually probably closer and an easier drive for me...
Obviously would not be the same, but it's beter than having no team at all.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I would thrive

Imagine all the stuff I could get done without this forum.

I would play music

Maybe take up painting scenery

Or surrender to a raging alcohol addiction and lose everything.

I'd support a Perth sharks.
I don't want it to happen. But if the colours and name remained the same I could support em.

I doubt they give Perth a relocation tho

Quigs

Immortal
I would go out in my backyard and dig up all my hidden firearms (thanks to Little Farkennn Johnny Howard) I was going to use on the Indonesians.

Then I would go on a Tory killing spree.

Poss

Juniors
I would go out in my backyard and dig up all my hidden firearms (thanks to Little Farkennn Johnny Howard) I was going to use on the Indonesians.

Then I would go on a Tory killing spree.

That's a bit f**ked

I would thrive

Imagine all the stuff I could get done without this forum.

I would play music

Maybe take up painting scenery

Or surrender to a raging alcohol addiction and lose everything.

This is not an option!!!!

I work for a company who is supposed to block this sorta site. I'd be screwed if we ever checked out own stats :lol:

Atta boy K.

Is likely move to Barcelona.
Don't speak a lick of Spanish but it is nice.

London also good.

Birmingham = shithole

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
To cut to the chase, if we are in so much shit they we are gone... i say farkin call it now and put us out of our misery, 1 shot to the head. Bang.

Then we can all get on with life.

Otherwise lets keep playing footy.

PS souths by 60.

Quigs

Immortal
This is not an option!!!!

I work for a company who is supposed to block this sorta site. I'd be screwed if we ever checked out own stats :lol:

edit - Quigs haha careful that could end up as a quote in the paper.

As long as they don't find out about those years when I injected myself with equine enhancing substances.... keep that one all shoooosh okay.

Latest posts