What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More from 2GB

Madsharkie

First Grade
I guess I'd rather have a relocation than the sharks disappearing into the history books. Still fugged though

DJShaksta

First Grade
Being serious for a second about rnd4.
The club better get more security and police presence that night because if this crap is still goin on its only gonna take a comment of two from some stinking stains fan to ignite a massive brawl.

sting

Bench
If you guys ended up with a NSW cup team, still called the Cronulla Sharks, that was one of the feeder clubs for the Dragons would you all support it?

ghoti

Bench
If you guys ended up with a NSW cup team, still called the Cronulla Sharks, that was one of the feeder clubs for the Dragons would you all support it?
Jesus christ, imagine that...

I'd rather hand over my first born to the state.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The club better get more security and police presence that night because if this crap is still goin on its only gonna take a comment of two from some stinking stains fan to ignite a massive brawl.
Whilst I think that there some Stains supporter that defy DNA idenitification & could pose a problem, they probably wont be at the game. Mostly they are just timid illiterates.

Timbo

Staff member
On the bright side if it were re-location, the club could still offer a 'Sydney Membership' which included 6 GA tickets to matches at Penrith, Parramatta, St. George, Brookvale, SFS and ANZ...

Maybe even allow you to play one 'home' match a year vs. the Dragons at the SFS with the old Cronulla logo on the jersey?

Sorry if that opinion is unwelcome. I'm not deathriding you blokes, I have a very soft spot for the Sharks and have been following this with interest. If you fold they'll just fast-track the Pirates or the Bombers and I'd much rather see the Sharks end up in Brisbane or Perth than in the NSW Cup.

newman

First Grade
On the bright side if it were re-location, the club could still offer a 'Sydney Membership' which included 6 GA tickets to matches at Penrith, Parramatta, St. George, Brookvale, SFS and ANZ...

Maybe even allow you to play one 'home' match a year vs. the Dragons at the SFS with the old Cronulla logo on the jersey?

Sorry if that opinion is unwelcome. I'm not deathriding you blokes, I have a very soft spot for the Sharks and have been following this with interest. If you fold they'll just fast-track the Pirates or the Bombers and I'd much rather see the Sharks end up in Brisbane or Perth than in the NSW Cup.

Not deathriding? Then why raise an elaborate system that promotes us being relocated. f**k off.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

A Riot?

Youse are good at those.

Well, thats one comment down.

See youse all round 4 for my second comment. It will be like a fuse on a powder keg (powder kegs are easier to get at Shark Park than beer kegs, or beer form a keg).

See ya's at the Hot Dog Stand ya merkins.

Latest posts