What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more pleasing information

Hey guys apparently we are after 2 other players

Melbourne, Newcastle and Wests Tigers are believed to be interested in Feeney.

The Knights are also looking at Storm forward Kirk Reynoldson and Brisbane's Carl Webb.

Feeney and Reynoldson along with Webb that deserves a :clap:
:clap: :clap:

NightofKnights

Juniors
It (SMH article) wasn't about the Roosters not being able to buy anymore players it was about them not being able to use anymore juniors in first grade for the rest of the season as they have reached the 300 grand second teir cap - sucked in:lol: poor them not being able to use anymore juniors that they bought off other clubs, us in particular :evil:

A few weeks ago, Reynoldson was quoted in the paper saying that

"Mate I love Newcastle, its a great place and certainly wouldnt mind living here in the future, i love especially the beaches"

That was prior to Melbourne's game against Newcastle

Missa

Juniors
well finally they may be making a positive step in order to sign one of these players......maybe they will be looking closely at webb on sunday when they play....heres hoping they sign a few....as i said in another topic...if we r going to lose players we must replace them

I think we will end up signing bout 5 players

Carl Webb :arrow: Knights
Jamie Feeney :arrow: Knights
Kirk Reynoldson :arrow: Knights
Paul Franze :arrow: Knights (even though we dont need him, rumours are saying he wants 2 come home
Greg Bird :arrow: Knights (same as above)

Missa

Juniors
geez if this is the case..the admin have done bloody well.....heres hoping!!!!! r any of the above official signings yet jaime?

Missa

Juniors
cool thanx.....let us know if u hear anything soon.....what a great bunch of signings if we do hey

keeney

First Grade
Hoorah, id feel right pissed off if i was newton about the feeney thing though, especially if he knocks him out of the vacant back row spot

antonius

Coach
Todays Newcastle Herald says the following.

Kirk Reynoldson is the Knights favoured signing, followed by Webb. Feeney is an outside chance, but they are looking to cover prop and backrow, so that puts Feeney on the back foot a little. It also said the Knights are NOT interested in Franze, or Bird. Jobson is an outside chance. It said that following the loss of Tahu, and Ennis the club have around $300,000 left of their cap. Some of the money will be used to upgrade Seage (Who is close to signing a two year deal) they have also offered Carmont an upgraded contract ( Carmont is also being chased by the Raiders, but the Knights are confident of retaining him.

Missa

Juniors
thats great news antonius....i hope we get kirk and carl....and i really want georgie boy to stay i think he shows promise...just needs experience and time

keeney

First Grade
well if we have around 300k, reynoldson 130-150k? webb 90-120k? that leaves us with 80-30k left of upgrading, i cant realistically seeing them as any cheaper

Latest posts