What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley: Time To f**k Off

C.P

Juniors
Brain explosion of all brain explosions.
Its a shame a bloke with as much ability as he has constantly ruined his time here with stupid rubbish like this. Its above explanation, as some have mentioned the only reason i can think of is that he's figured this is the last time that i get a free shot at Corey Hughes f*ck it its worth the suspension.
Anyway hail Morley king of the grubs :nwave:

Mr Saab

Referee
Bumble said:
Lol, a soft knee...you're kidding.

Regarding the Bird knee on Marteene.. It was not the hardest knee in the world. Would not have bruised a grape. The intention was there

C.P

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Regarding the Bird knee on Marteene.. It was not the hardest knee in the world. Would not have bruised a grape. The intention was there

Bird's was more of an afterthought, saw his head there and knocked it with his knee. There was certainly no doubt with Morleys he wound it up and launched hinself at him

Munky

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
As you know Willow im abit slow, so you'll have to forgive me for not deciphering the underlying message of your post. I am though sensing a tinge of sarcasm and a hint of ridicule.

Please explain.

I'm assuming that Willow thinks that your post made it sound like Morley had just died rather than kneed someone.

Hence the next of kin comment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thank you Munky.

Although before anyone gets upset, I don't actually think that. And I would have preferrred the word 'obituary' rather than 'just died'.

Mr Saab

Referee
Anything less than 15 is a joke considering Bird got 10 and his record is not close to being as bad as Morley

Brycey

Juniors
TBH it was provoked. Morely has telepathic abilities, and Corey double dared him to knee him. Morely was bound by double dare rules and had to do what was right.

He's a modern day hero tbh.

Munky

Coach
Willow said:
Thank you Munky.

Although before anyone gets upset, I don't actually think that. And I would have preferrred the word 'obituary' rather than 'just died'.

Sigh, that was the word I was looking for, if only my language skills didn't go down the drain after year 7.

melon....

Coach
Ziggy the God said:
After that disgraceful knee, what does it take to cop a long suspension.

That butcher copped virtually nothing for taking out Ben Walker, because that lightweight Sticky tried to defend the undefensible.

This prick deserves 15 weeks.
So does Corey Hughes cop 15 for KNeeing Perret in the head whilst getting off him? Hughes deserved it as one of teh biggest Cs the game has produced.

Morley is a dead set champion and pisses on any pathetic forward Souths ever bought let aline produced.

It was disappointing, but when I saw it was Hughes, I was rapt.

simon says

First Grade
I have to agree with Melon....Highes was going on like a turnip and as far as Im concerned derved it right back.....

Morley should have just punched the little grub in the head,he would have got more satisfaction and only a few weeks....this way he is goorne for a bit,but gee that Hughes has had it coming for a while IMO......nice work Morley IMO.

well danny williams got 18 weeks for his king hit, its not as bad as that so ill say 15, but danny was provoked and corey wasnt, so it was retalliation from danny and a complete brain explosion from adrian, corey possibly could of provoked it, but there is no proof, only corey and adrian know

i hope his suspension gets carried over in the ESL, because 7-8 weeks wont be sufficient, it was a disgraceful act

luke mcdougall got 10 weeks for his spear tackle which wasnt on purpose, so it should be 15+ for morley

Razor

Coach
luke mcdougall got 10 weeks for his spear tackle which wasnt on purpose, so it should be 15+ for morley

Dumping someone on their neck is much worse than a knee.

And Danny Williams? DW king-hit the player, the player had his back turned. Only cowards king hit people. Hughes was in front of Morely and could see it coming. And Hughes deserved it.

Any more than 2 weeks for Adrian and it's a joke.

Razor said:
Dumping someone on their neck is much worse than a knee.

And Danny Williams? DW king-hit the player, the player had his back turned. Only cowards king hit people. Hughes was in front of Morely and could see it coming. And Hughes deserved it.

Any more than 2 weeks for Adrian and it's a joke.

i know what you mean, the end result could of ended minis career, and a knee in the gut is nothing compared,

but mcdougalls wasnt intentional and it was a common thing, not to say it was right, very dangerous tackle, and 10 weeks is probly right, but what morley did tonight is disgraceful and it wasnt provoked

if corey provoked it, then morley has rights to defend himself, but to pick on a much smaller player, and how he did it, is just absolute crap

mattyg

Bench
how was morley even provoked. thats what makes it even bad. Im pretty sure Corey Hughes pushed Ashley Harrison away and then Morley runs in and drops his knee into Corey. IMO he deserves nothing short of 15 weeks for that. Attacking the groin region with such intent is disgraceful. What if Corey had gotten a serious injury down there? Sensitive area too.

Razor

Coach
did you even watch it mattyg? The knee went nowhere near his groin.

And you say 15 weeks because of the possible injury? What about the possible injury of ending in a wheelchair(which people in the small Leagues in the bush have before) from being dropped on their head? Look at the penalities for them. What is worse? Being kneed in the chest or dropped on your head?

mattyg

Bench
I was at the game and i have seen the replay a number of times on tv. There was no doubt where he was trying to go for. Its not just 15 weeks because of possible injury, greg bird got 10 weeks for a knee which i feel was far less severe than morley's. Morley just ran out of the line to drop the knee in and it was disgraceful. I have always supported strong penalties and send off's for spear tackles. If you look back to when Utai was sent off i was saying that tackles such as the Roosters one earlier in the year should be send off offences and long suspensions.

The fact is that Corey Hughes could not even defend himself, so i class it as similar to Danny Williams king hit a few years back. Only difference is that Danny Williams was provoked in that case, and i honestly can't see where Morley was provoked last night. Even if he was there is no need for such a disgraceful act and it deserves a long long suspension.

Razor

Coach
greg bird got 10 weeks for a knee which i feel was far less severe than morley's.

Bird deserved 10 weeks. His was much worse than Morleys.

he fact is that Corey Hughes could not even defend himself, so i class it as similar to Danny Williams king hit a few years back.

A king hit does not mean you can't defend yourself. It means you can't see it coming. Hughes could. So he could prepare himself for it. Williams punched a bloke who had his back turned.

Latest posts