What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley: Time To f**k Off

Iafeta

Referee
Since when does Willie Mason think he's the spokesperson on all things NRL and the judiciary? He's made comments about this, that and everything else lately, so we all should be happy he threw his quarter of a cent in on it...

"I don't think that should end his career just because of that one incident. He deserves better than that," Mason said.

"Hopefully they can take some leniency on him."

Yep, lets take leniency on a bloke who's been suspended 10 times since 2001. Good call, Einstein. Willie, stick to running the ball up, nothnig more, nothing less. You'll find life a lot more simpler.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
also u gotta relize dogs have done worse and imo they deserved this they were being cocky why else would sherin kick a f/g with 6 mins too go after leading by 4 tries?????????

and i can garrentee ya something was said behind the refs back cause thats the type of player Hughes is i mean not even dogs fans like him

25 - 0 against their biggest rivals... i guess we can get a little cocky.... So a bulldogs player deserves to be attacked by an opposition player for no reason simply cos the team was up 4 tries and they decide to take a shot at a FG... (which mind you happened AFTER morley got sent off....

that's just a stupid suggestion.... I will admit im not the biggest hughes fan, i think alot of what he does is unneccesary and cheap - but still all he did on that occasion was push harrison back so he could play the ball.... morley had a brain snap, he can book his flight now for all i care... but to say what he did is justified simply because hughes is a niggler is just stupid talk..

Could you imagine how many people on here would call for mason's head had it been him!.... just think about that...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well said crimson.

Morley's incident should be looked at completely isolated like every other one in every other game. It wouldn't have mattered if John Hopoate was the opposition player, Morley broke the laws of the game and deserved a hefty punishment. It was a dog act.

The Business

Juniors
It's a shame that his NRL career has ended this way. Like him or not he played the game hard which is something the game lacks these days. Sure he offended regularly but his aggressive style made it interesting.

What he did last night was a complete brain explosion, probably through frustration. Unfortunately many will remember him for this.

I will never forget what he brought to the Roosters and will always see him as a legend.

aids

Bench
i like how morley points to him on the ground when willy sizes him up.
like a 3 yr old that's just crapped in the corner of his room

Timmah

Staff member
Willie would've decked the pussy given the opportunity. What a cheap shot.

IanRitchie said:
Bugger. I was looking forward to Guttenbiel vs Morley Round 55.

I guess we'll have to wait for when Cas play Warrington.

Oh well, dirty bastard. Was watching the All Blacks so i haven't seen it yet.

Round 55 they might have to play that many so he doesn't miss any in the SL.

A great player but he will be remembered for the wrong reasons n0w.

Timmah

Staff member
I think 12-15 weeks isn't out of the question. He would miss the entire Tri Nations and probably 3-4 rounds of ESL.

Phillips

Referee
Timmah said:

pleeeeease :lol:

Willie didnt even think of decking Morley, cause he knew he would of got his ARSE handed to him

this is the bloke that backed down from 'David Myles' :lol: :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Mason backing down... sure.

The Roosters got owned all over the park due to Morley last night. All he did was fire up the 'Dogs and allow his own men to get owned. Anasta and Finch being gay and crap didn't help.

55-14 aggregate victory over the Roosters this year. ;-)

Adrian Morley obviously has some unresolved personal/mental issues that should be addressed.

I hope he gets the help he needs back in the UK.

imasharkie

Coach
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Weirdest thing ever. Yeah he's a dirty player but that was plain stupid.

Honestly he almost knee'd the guy in the nuts. I know Hughes is a tool (Dogs fans would agree), but he didn't deserve that.

The Roosters certainly are in trouble.

Every team needs a Corey Hughes in their side.

And I wouldn't think the Doggie supporters would think of him as a tool, he's by far one of their better players and is an integrel part of their premiership drive. I'd love him to be wearing the blue, white and black.

Wouldn't every person on this forum, besides rorters fans be happy that the biggest thug in the NRL is gorne and I beleive that Hughes had a lot to do with that.
Well done Corey Hughes.

Timmah

Staff member
:|

Never thought about it like that, good points, but at the same time, Corey gives away far too many niggly penalties.

Either way, Morley's a cat.

Special K

Coach
I can't believe Mason stood there trying to talk tough rather then going over and hitting Morley. A massive "where were you on that one dipsh*t" should be sent from Hughes to Mason. The only thing I can think of in Mason's defence is 'shock'.

If Bird got 10, Morley will be looking at 12 plus loading or whatever they put in on it from his past. Who knows what it could end up.

Phillips

Referee
Timmah said:
:lol:

Mason backing down... sure.

dont laugh, its true :lol:

it was the cowboys vs bulldogs game a few years ago and Mason backed down from David Myles before Steve Southern came onto the scene, biggest cat in the game :lol: :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Timmah said:

lol and what would that make Mason.

Considering he was standing less than a metre away Im pretty sure he had an opportunity to back up his words if thats what he wanted.

Timmah

Staff member
Inferno said:

Considering he was standing less than a metre away Im pretty sure he had an opportunity to back up his words if thats what he wanted.

And risk suspension or a sin binning himself?

Our players have what we call brains on the field.

*awaits off-field joke*

Phillips said:
it was the cowboys vs bulldogs game a few years ago and Mason backed down from David Myles before Steve Southern came onto the scene, biggest cat in the game :lol: :lol:

You said it yourself... ;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
Inferno said:

I think it is called being smarter than a thug because you're playing in the finals- last thing your team needs is you to be a grub and sent 10 mins in the bin.

Latest posts