What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley: Time To f**k Off

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I've just heard Ricky Stuart interviewed and this is what he said:

"It's not in his game. He is not that type of player. The bulldogs player slipped onto Adrian's knee and the referees targetted him. We lost the game because of that." ;-)

phonetic

Juniors
Corey Hughes is a grub himself and may have gotten under Morley's skin earlier in the game.

Either way, a very, very low act from Morely.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Parra Guru said:
I guess we'll see Ricky in the paper tomorrow talking about how Morley is a target...

:lol:

Yeah, something like players should be allowed to knee players in the head.

The fault lies with the person playing the ball for being in the way of his knee :crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Roosters season is long gone and maybe he'd just had enough.

Perhaps the judiciary should make him play out the season as punishment.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Bugger. I was looking forward to Guttenbiel vs Morley Round 55.

I guess we'll have to wait for when Cas play Warrington.

Oh well, dirty bastard. Was watching the All Blacks so i haven't seen it yet.

rugged

Juniors
Jack Off said:
I've just heard Ricky Stuart interviewed and this is what he said:

"It's not in his game. He is not that type of player. The bulldogs player slipped onto Adrian's knee and the referees targetted him. We lost the game because of that." ;-)

No you didn't.

Bumble

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Greg Bird got 10 weeks for a soft knee, this deserves 15-20. Gutless, reckless, careless, intentional....throw them all in

Lol, a soft knee...you're kidding.

ucantseeme

Juniors

:lol: clever.

I understand why he did it. Everyone hates Hughes, the Roosters wont make the finals anyway & he is leaving the country for good, so why not.

If I was Morley I would have speared Willie instead as payback for talking smack in the papers.

humpy

Juniors
I have always been a Morley supporter (my wife loves him and that allows me to get season passes).

Nothing can be said about this incident. He did the crime, and will have to cop whatever punishment is handed out. No argument from me.

Roosters supporters will remember him for the 110% effort he puts in each week, and the aggression and legal hits he puts on the opposition at times.

He has been a great club man and will be sorely missed by us.

I don't expect many other team supporters to agree with me, but this is from a rooster supporter of the past 30 years.

mattyg

Bench
Hahaha i'd love to hear someone say he is not a thug now. not a thug my a**. How good were the Anasta's a w***** chants!! you probably could have heard them through the tv

Willow said:
Roosters season is long gone and maybe he'd just had enough.

:lol:

Anyways if he's going to do anything that stupid, he may aswell have done to to someone deserving like Sonny Bill Ambulance. That guy makes Ryan Cross look like a saint with his cheap shots in the ruck.

Latest posts