What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris in doubt for opener!

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
probably not a torn muscle/tendon then. i'll stick by what I previously said about it possibly being a blessing in disguise.

yeah! lets hope so.

surfsup

Juniors
it could come down to who tim smith is most comfortable playing with. right now i'd favour jeremy smith.

eelaholic

First Grade
I'd like to see marcus out there. Jeremy is also up there in my books (both really top blokes imo)

But I'd really love to see marcus out there. Maybe a bit of competition between the pair of perenaras will light the fires in the belly. I think if he gets a look in for first grade then it will help him to stay at parra when his contract is up this year (I think)

Avenger

Immortal
Surely this is a grand opportunity for Blake Green or Feleti Mateo to step up and make the 5/8th position their own.

eelaholic

First Grade
best let us to get our injuries out of the way during the off season and early season

having said that, I hope this is not signs of times to come!

Hurriflatch

Referee
eelavation said:
last time I played hooker I gave the opposing hooker a massive nipple cripple during a scrum and I got penalised!!

If you did that on Oxford street you would've gotten $250