What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

Are You A Mortal Kombat Or Street Fighter Fan

• Mortal Kombat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Freddo

Juniors
after seeing chicken hunters picture in his signture though id ask the question what game did u like more MK or SF

i was and still am a MK Fan

The Legend that is Sub Zero

EWS

Juniors
Mortal kombat easily, i was the king with sub zero. Noone could beat me 8)

EWS

Juniors
I also used Ken in SF. Was a king with him too, but my friend was much better at SF. The first time we met was at a camp, (wll on the way there) he asked who wanted to vs him at SF on the old arcade machines. I took up the challenge, and the whole grad egathered around as i put up a good fight, only to be beaten in the final round.

That Guy

Juniors
Its gotsta be Street Fighter. Tis the best game ever made IMO.

Gimmie Guile and il whoop some ass.

MILLWALL

Juniors
streets of rage was best but would probaly say mortal combat cause the streetfighter movie sucked ass

Godz Illa

Coach
MILLWALL said:
streets of rage was best but would probaly say mortal combat cause the streetfighter movie sucked ass
Lol the Mortal Kombat movie was worse! At least Streetfighter had Kylie's ass in it.

MK for sure..

God, why is it that everyone who played or had MK always claims they were the king with sub zero :lol: (we all know i was the king)

Although my fav was always subby, i liked all of the lin kuei ninjas.. Scorpion was the shiz. He is definately my fav on MK5. I loved subby reptile and scorp on MK2. Subzero was sweet in MK3..

Moffo

Referee
Both were great but StreetFighter was the bomb. It had addictive qualities to it that MK never had

Ryu is the bomb.

Loved Subzero and Raiden in MK

What is it about sub zero that everyone loves?

Is it the blue? The freeze? The cool name?

Scorpion has similar qualities as well.. His spear is probably more effective than subzeros freeze as it brings the person to you.. I think because scorpion is yellow it dosnt make him as cool.

weasel

First Grade
Street Fighter 2 was my fave, its focus was good gaming, the original Mortal Kombat was actually pretty crap IMO, I thought it relied too much on the gimmicky gore factor, although the sequels were much improved.

Anonymous

Juniors
I've played a lot of Street Fighter and not much MK, so I'll say SF. I have a suspicion that Street Fighter was really the better game, while MK survived off the gore factor and those ridiculous "photo realistic" graphics.

Latest posts