What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morts is being rested.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good to hear. It's been long overdue that Morts get's "rested". Hopefully McGuire fires at 6, Ant fires at 9, and MK fires in 14 so that Kearney will be forced to "rest" Morts again next week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If nothing else, we just know that Kearney is preparing for next season.

If that was the case he'd drop one of the guys not contracted for next year - Robson or Mitchell.

I'd say he's dropped Mortimer because Cronulla planned to run Tupou at him all night. With Gallen not playing we don't have to worry about Robson's side of the field so much.

Also with 40+ tackles last week Mortimer might've picked up an injury.

There's no way Robson wouldn't get the arse first out of the two, if only because he's off contract in a few months.

Tizzun

Juniors
Wow, some serious changes there. It was around this time in 2009 when DA started making some changes and he found the winning combo, history may repeat?

Suitman

Post Whore
If that was the case he'd drop one of the guys not contracted for next year - Robson or Mitchell.

I'd say he's dropped Mortimer because Cronulla planned to run Tupou at him all night. With Gallen not playing we don't have to worry about Robson's side of the field so much.

Also with 40+ tackles last week Mortimer might've picked up an injury.

There's no way Robson wouldn't get the arse first out of the two, if only because he's off contract in a few months.

Really?

Maybe Kearney has had a gutful of kicks down the fullbacks throat, or shit passes, or not knowing what to do when in the clear.
It could be anything mate. He could also rate Robson higher than the wine barron.

As I said.................. Kearney is at least having a go. Unlike some of his predecessors.

Suity

Latest posts