What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mose Masoe signs for 2 years from 2016

blacksafake

First Grade
But we need to score long range tries. And we need good strike players. And we need other good strike players to back up our good strike players. And we need our U20's team to go through undefeated and win 10 NYC championships in a row. And we need less defense and more attack because I will not settle for mediocrity any more! And FFS SACK MARY!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

stg666

Juniors
whether we like it or not, addin fanua blake is still a possibility to play next year also. IF he does , we will have maybe the best pack in the comp for next year and beyond . when they go forward the backs follow DINO.

possm

Coach
whether we like it or not, addin fanua blake is still a possibility to play next year also. IF he does , we will have maybe the best pack in the comp for next year and beyond . when they go forward the backs follow DINO.

Yes however, I would stil like to see Farrel back to the Cutters and a couple of players from the Cutters given a go on the wing. Injury and SOO are the times when we can justify trying out fringe reserve grade players.

BennyV

Referee

As a passionate, one eyed dragons supporter, I address this with the following:

Yeah...nah...

chuckling

Juniors
Great signing!
Mase, Packer, Cooper, Ah Mau as prop rotation.
Creagh and De Belin lock rotation
Rein and Garvey as hooker rotation
Thompson and Frzell

What a great pack.

Plus Matthews don't forget...

Thats some hard hitters...

Cagey Mac

Bench
May be worth a few bucks on the team that follows the Dragons through the comp next year
They're going to be playing some pretty sore opponents.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I've got a massive boner over the signing.

For years now players like Kasiano have walked all over us. Mose wouldn't stand for that.

StHelens1

Juniors
Saints fans here. Gutted to be losing Mose he has been huge for us these last 2 years and has played over 50 consecutive games. Usually changes games for us when he comes off the bench and has been doing some big minutes.

TruSaint

Referee
Saints fans here. Gutted to be losing Mose he has been huge for us these last 2 years and has played over 50 consecutive games. Usually changes games for us when he comes off the bench and has been doing some big minutes.

Good to hear. Although i should say sorry for your loss. When you say big minutes, can you elaborate? I know he is rated highly over there.

StHelens1

Juniors
Good to hear. Although i should say sorry for your loss. When you say big minutes, can you elaborate? I know he is rated highly over there.

Last couple of week we've been getting 15-20 mins a half which is great from a guy that size and compared to the 8 mins he managed at the start of the season. The impact he has been bringing to our games though can't be matched. He came off the bench against Wigan when we was under pressure smashed Mcilorum and completely changed the game! Not sure if you can find the highlights from that game but his 70m chase down on Sarginson is worth a watch.

bottle

Coach
Last couple of week we've been getting 15-20 mins a half which is great from a guy that size and compared to the 8 mins he managed at the start of the season. The impact he has been bringing to our games though can't be matched. He came off the bench against Wigan when we was under pressure smashed Mcilorum and completely changed the game! Not sure if you can find the highlights from that game but his 70m chase down on Sarginson is worth a watch.
[youtube]rKhyI46vOeA[/youtube]

God-King Dean

Immortal
Was watching the Leeds v St Helens game.

Masoe just threw a gridiron style pass across the field - in his own in-goal.

Just letting you know what we're in for lol.

stevejay

Juniors
Was watching the Leeds v St Helens game.

Masoe just threw a gridiron style pass across the field - in his own in-goal.

Just letting you know what we're in for lol.
Give us more info. An in-goal gridiron pass while 2 points behind and a minute to go is all good the way I look at it.

Any other time however? Not so.