What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

JokerEel

Coach
Boo f**king hoo

The new coach came in and realised the other 2 were much better players which they are so he focused on re-signing them. He then chucked a hissy fit because he has an over inflated ego

Teddy and woods are rep players, Moses isn't.

Other 2 were much better for the tigers you mean? as they are gonski...

But who cares I didnt want Moses at the Eels, He will go to the highest bidder next time his contract is up thats if he is actually playing well enough...

Clifferd

Coach
Other 2 were much better for the tigers you mean? as they are gonski...

But who cares I didnt want Moses at the Eels, He will go to the highest bidder next time his contract is up thats if he is actually playing well enough...

They are better than Moses hence they were prioritised. Fact

Yes they didn't stay you're correct but I think we are better off anyway

I trust the judgement of a professional rugby league coach who has steered sides to grand finals over some razor bloke who has a never ending hard on over Moses

Vic Mackey

Referee
Till the end of the year after telling him that he was not in their plans...

But Teddy and Woods were in their plans and still left.....

No they said he wasn't their priority and they would revisit his contract after teddy and woods were sorted.

This literally happens to dozens of played every year. It's happened to guys like Ricky Stuart, Brad Clyde, Steve Menzies, Wally Lewis, Matt Johns etc. Even recently Josh Reynolds. All of them got on with it.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You mean Judas!

BTW if my employer told me they were getting rid f me in 4 weeks, It would also be hard to get up every day and be motivated 100%.. Alot different if he was the one to tell the tigers he didnt want to stay..

Oh please.

Its been well documented that the Tigers and his slimy uncle had agreed to terms, only for the f*ckstain manager (and Moses) to come back and want the terms of the contract changed.

This happened repeatedy. Not just with Moses, but Tedesco and Woods too.

Then Cleary signed up and saw the ridiculous amount of money the Tigers were going to waste on the overrated shitstain and pulled the final deal.

Moses and his uncle had plenty of opportunity to sign off on a deal, but they got caught out when Cleary came in and brought sanity to proceedings.

Eat shit Moses and uncle.

He dogged his teammates and carried on like a prat.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I trust the judgement of a professional rugby league coach who has steered sides to grand finals over some razor bloke who has a never ending hard on over Moses
Razor is the epitome of a troll and everyone knows his posts have zero credibility. If we had of kept Moses he'd be bagging us out over re-signing the worst half in the comp.

Clifferd

Coach
When do Parra and Tigers play? Would love it if they had it at leichardt

Round 20....at the Fkin soulless anz stadium

If It was at leicharddt or Campbelltown it would be 18k+ of hurled abuse and I'm telling you Moses would not have a single friend

SBD82

Coach
Round 20....at the Fkin soulless anz stadium

If It was at leicharddt or Campbelltown it would be 18k+ of hurled abuse and I'm telling you Moses would not have a single friend
Surely you guys could swap this game to Leichhardt. I've never been to the ground but if there was ever a good reason to go, this is it.

Clifferd

Coach
Surely you guys could swap this game to Leichhardt. I've never been to the ground but if there was ever a good reason to go, this is it.

Hahah mate I wish...but hopefully as a consolation prize one of the Tigers players breaks his jaw. Preferably by one of the players he called soft (Aloiai, Nofo)

If we are mainly out of contention by then which is almost guarenteed I can see a lot of Tigers players going after the dirty dog merkin

betcats

Referee
Hahah mate I wish...but hopefully as a consolation prize one of the Tigers players breaks his jaw. Preferably by one of the players he called soft (Aloiai, Nofo)

If we are mainly out of contention by then which is almost guarenteed I can see a lot of Tigers players going after the dirty dog merkin

When did that happen?

Clifferd

Coach
When did that happen?

Game against Cronulla at leicharddt, nofoluama quite clearly was injured on 1 leg and Moses throws a hospital pass to him when there was absolutely nothing on.
You could hear Moses from the sideline "f**king push up, for f**k sake" nofo just gave him the biggest death stare and everyone wanted him to deck Moses hahah

He said he never felt protected at the tigs which is a shot at the players that defend near him

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well despite being the most unco human in Western Sydney, at least he has a heart rather than an empty chest cavity

Moses? Empty chest cavity?

This is what he filled it with:

full-of-money-in-wooden-chest-frmghy.jpg

JokerEel

Coach
Oh please.

Its been well documented that the Tigers and his slimy uncle had agreed to terms, only for the f*ckstain manager (and Moses) to come back and want the terms of the contract changed.

This happened repeatedy. Not just with Moses, but Tedesco and Woods too.

Then Cleary signed up and saw the ridiculous amount of money the Tigers were going to waste on the overrated shitstain and pulled the final deal.

Moses and his uncle had plenty of opportunity to sign off on a deal, but they got caught out when Cleary came in and brought sanity to proceedings.

Eat shit Moses and uncle.

He dogged his teammates and carried on like a prat.

Didn't Moses also backflip on the Roosters too??