What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Mbye

BBTB

Juniors
I see you offer up no answer... speaks volumes...Believe what you want...you can go back and look up some of the things which I posted in the past..re mcgregor extension ( well before it occurred ) and Jacob Host signing with souths, which @George Dragon can confirm I stated prior to it becoming public...and George spoke directly to Jacob...

Now you offer up your evidence....
That's not evidence. Some ramblings,you say you posted....show me a copy of your managers license.
Or......just go and wipe your chin.🤥

denis preston

First Grade
That's not evidence. Some ramblings,you say you posted....show me a copy of your managers license.
Or......just go and wipe your chin.🤥
You have been found out mate so give it a rest. Most on here look for some news behind the news & good info rumours etc so it is disappointing that some may stretch truths to add credibility to their posts inbagging the club.

be55

Juniors
Go f**k yourself redv13! 😂

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

mickeylane

Bench
I don’t think Mbye will be coming … just a hunch too much noise around his potential arrival - feels like the Andrew Fifita vibe .. thank god he never came..
ps. I’m silently hoping Nikorima could come over

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I don’t think Mbye will be coming … just a hunch too much noise around his potential arrival - feels like the Andrew Fifita vibe .. thank god he never came..
ps. I’m silently hoping Nikorima could come over
I guess the Hook-Nikorima relationship is there from the 2014 Broncos team so you never know your luck.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
I have no dog in this fight but @getsmarty has always provided good info on these forums & hopefully continues to do so.
I have been on this Forum for 6 years and for all that time GetSmarty has provided a huge service to all members through his posting of published news of the Dragons. I feel I owe him a great debt for his devotion of so much time and effort. To see his veracity and personality attacked is not only very disappointing but in my opinion records a new low for the Forum.

I have been on this Forum for 6 years and for all that time GetSmarty has provided a huge service to all members through his posting of published news of the Dragons. I feel I owe him a great debt for his devotion of so much time and effort. To see his veracity and personality attacked is not only very disappointing but in my opinion records a new low for the Forum.
Smarty is a good man .Lost a lot of good people over the years in the forum from being abused by Parasites.

TruSaint

Referee
Your a bullshiter.show me some real facts...

Been on the forum here for nearly a decade mate.
Have made some lifelong friends.

Golden rule for me when it comes to rumours is ... treat them as that ... rumours.

It doesn't mean the poster is either connected or ITK, or just a Bs artist. I have known and met parents of players ( one of which was a member here ), as well as top tier sponsors from this forum. Even some of their intel was proven to be wrong.

Not because they lied, but because circumstances changed.

Bottom line, its a forum, and by definition we will get varying sources of info spattered with quite a lot of BS.

PS... I have heard from my neighbors friend whom once met Darren Traceys' cousin in Honolulu, that the deal with MBye is 100% done.

Latest posts