What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most annoying cliches?

steeden.

Juniors
shiznit said:
one that has always cracked me up...

when games are being played out of canberra they always say "the nations capital". i never really hear that when i watch rugby being played in wellington or pretoria or football being played in Paris, Berlin, Rome, Amsterdam or any sport in being played in London.

maybe its just me... but ive always found that funny.

probably because the only thing Canberra has going for it is that it is the nations capital. What else would you go there for? :sarcasm:

Cloud9

Sterlo's favourite ...."Now lets have a look at the Manly side.... He's really come along in leaps and bounds..."

steeden.

Juniors
is it just me or is Sterlo's intro speach to Friday and Sunday footy the same every week with only the clubs and venue changing?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
" The bulldogs score most of there points out of there defense"- Phil Gould

" Both coaches seemed pretty upbeat about there first halve efforts" - Matt Johns etc

" Both coaches spoke about holding the ball"- Matt Johns

MKEB...

Staff member
How about after a win...The winning captain says "Put up the hard yards in training and back this up with another win next week"

Is this not the aim anyway?

The Preacher

First Grade
steeden. said:
probably because the only thing Canberra has going for it is that it is the nations capital. What else would you go there for? :sarcasm:

Certain types of DVD's, fireworks, and to put sh!t on Colin Best. That's 3 good reasons to go to "the nations capital". :D

cronker

Juniors
"Yeah, but na, ya know, it's just great for the boys to come out and nut out a win, and ya know, we're just like, gonna back it up next week,, go hard at training and give it a red hot go next week."

gregstar

Referee
princess effie - "i was just warming my hand on his thigh officer!"

parra pete - "i have it on good authority..."

billy - "you isnt as good at teached as me!"

Latest posts